Author Topic: some things i drew today  (Read 223 times)

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
some things i drew today
« on: May 25, 2017, 02:48:10 PM »
critique welcome

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

RobClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: some things i drew today
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 03:24:04 PM »
the thumb has been received very well on twitter https://twitter.com/KaijuTurtle/status/867804844450615296

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 07:20:12 PM »
You drew all these in a day?

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 08:01:22 PM »
You drew all these in a day?

oh stop it, you're going to make me blush

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Good popstin, bro. Props Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 04:03:05 PM »
1. the first drawing of the guy who talks about penguins is awesome: a very realistical, nicely drawn face, with good linework, nice details, and a good facial anatomy in mind.
great drawing.

i wonder, tho: WHO is that guy?

2. good caricature of duke nukem, even tho i prefer your older designs of duke nukem to this one.
still good, though.
(his face expression+face is spot-on, but his arms+muscles look strange)

3. a really nice drawing of mr ''flat-earth-guy''(who?!), with good facial features, nice lines, and good colouring.
my only objection is with the position of his ears;
his ears are too far from his head/face. his ears should be closer to the line of his face, imho.
other than that, its good. his neck is very wide(but i assume thats his characteristic, instead of a mistake), and his monocle looks good.
unless, its not a monocle. otherwise, WHY is his eye so different?!

4. nice visual pun of the term ''trippin' balls''...
i like everything in it, but the desperate/angry face expression of the testicle-creature is superb.
good work.

5. good drawing of rob-clock, by rob clock. funny, twisted neck. nothing more to say, other than: good stuff.

6. really nice drawing of kamen rider.
i also like his armour/helmet, and the japanese title(did you draw that too? nice!).
as a fan of kamen rider, this gets a 5'd instantly.

7. nicely drawn thumb. (is it a visual pun about the ''rule(s) of thumb''?)
good message, nice design, but... WHY a thumb?
cool stuff, tho.

in conclusion: great drawings, and its quite shocking that you did all these in a SINGLE day.
perhaps you could embark on flash again? ;)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.