News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

we need the 2015/2016 clockday pixel-medals...

Farted by BilliardBall10, May 29, 2017, 03:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

so, phantomcat recently stated that we didnt had any pixel-medals created/awarded for the clockday events of 2015/2016, and i do believe that we should make those pixel awards and furthermore, those awards should be given to all participants of the 2015/2016 clockday events, AKA=to you+me, guys!
because... we all did movies for clockday, yet we didnt got any award for the 2015/2016 clcokday events...

so, if someone can design pixel-awards/badges for forums, he should make the 2015/2016 clockday medals, and then a proper thread for the awarding of the chosen condidates should be created...
(so that anyone can get his cool pixelated award in a correct method)...

as for phantomcat's good/notable remark about the lack of 2015/2016 clockday medals, look below:
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on May 26, 2017, 09:47:46 PM
I remembered there was no Clock Day medals for 2015 and 2016 and all I care about is having E-trophies, so I tried making some. I figured they didn't have to be great, it's not like medals are under any scrutiny. Gonna do 2016 first because CD15 would be an easy motif

[...]to rephrase, art is hard and I was trying the pixel kind just now.

this is the first one I was happy with, but still isn't very good. and were attempts to make it look better (I actually do like the last one) but the weak link is how bad the XV looks. in case someone can engrave worth a deng. Also, if you're wondering why I was so happy with these, it's because my first attempt looked like so really anything would've been an improvement.

also yes they are way too wide because I have no artistic integrity. Would start over again but I'm seeing a pattern, here

in conclusion, i suggest that we must create a new CC collab, AND we(or the pixel-award artist), should make a 2017 clockday medal while we're at it...

because clockday is coming.
slowly, yes, but its coming!

yep.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

in short:

whoever is good at creating pixel-images/medals, should create 2 medals for the 2015/2016 clockday events, and also a 2017 clockday medal, while we're at it...

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

BilliardBall10

excellent medals, rob.

i ''FUCK''ING like them! ;)

thank ''you''!

PS: phantomcat! do you still have that BB10 medal? if so, award me that medal, for i am the BEST BB10 in all clocktopia.

kodiak

I laughed at robs post but bb10 fucking thanked you. This dude should work in retail. first bb10 post i've ever liked. CC is over.

SpinningCubeClock

hello

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10