News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

SPECIAL REPORT

Farted by JambaClock, June 18, 2017, 04:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JambaClock

RobClock

Yeah you can't really upload barely edited clips of Disney shows to newgrounds, kind of against the terms of service

I'm not even really sure what the gag was in this vid maybe I'm just getting too old

PhantomCatClock

JambaClock

Quote from: RobClock on June 18, 2017, 05:44:19 PM
Yeah you can't really upload barely edited clips of Disney shows to newgrounds, kind of against the terms of service

I'm not even really sure what the gag was in this vid maybe I'm just getting too old

OK, let's recap.

"i cant stand lying down" - I can't stand the fact that I have to go on vacation during August

"isn't that a little farced?" - Aren't you a little too focused on that animation?

"farced? first i didn't go to see the world" - I couldn't submit the animation on time

"then, my mom turned Milo into a fabric hobby"  - I couldn't get my Nintendo Switch for Sonic Mania, which also seems to come out on ClockDay.

"finally, i am forced to ride 3000 miles next to an opera loving A C C I D E N T" - The vacation is a road trip.

RobClock