Author Topic: SPECIAL REPORT  (Read 181 times)

Jamba C.

• why are we yellow
  • ech
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
SPECIAL REPORT
« on: June 18, 2017, 05:30:40 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC_AGxPD7q4&feature=youtu.be

(uploaded to youtube because ng is a douche and smf is old)

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
Re: SPECIAL REPORT
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 06:44:19 PM »
Yeah you can't really upload barely edited clips of Disney shows to newgrounds, kind of against the terms of service

I'm not even really sure what the gag was in this vid maybe I'm just getting too old

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2014 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Clock Day 2013 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 09:20:29 PM »

Jamba C.

• why are we yellow
  • ech
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
AW COME ON DONT YOU GET IT???
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 09:26:35 PM »
Yeah you can't really upload barely edited clips of Disney shows to newgrounds, kind of against the terms of service

I'm not even really sure what the gag was in this vid maybe I'm just getting too old

OK, let's recap.

"i cant stand lying down" - I can't stand the fact that I have to go on vacation during August

"isn't that a little farced?" - Aren't you a little too focused on that animation?

"farced? first i didn't go to see the world" - I couldn't submit the animation on time

"then, my mom turned Milo into a fabric hobby"  - I couldn't get my Nintendo Switch for Sonic Mania, which also seems to come out on ClockDay.

"finally, i am forced to ride 3000 miles next to an opera loving A C C I D E N T" - The vacation is a road trip.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 01:09:40 AM by JambaClock »

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 04:49:25 AM »

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e