News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

flounderfax

Farted by PhantomCatClock, July 05, 2017, 06:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

Flounderman trivia thread go

RobClock

Flounderman's fax number is 1-800-FUK-FISH

BilliardBall10

flounderman's planet is made out of cheese

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on July 08, 2017, 07:16:57 PM
flounderman's planet is made out of cheese
roughly two thirds or so of planet flounderman's geological makeup is indeed smegma. the rest is a combination of feldspar and dangerous , improperly buried medical waste.

PhantomCatClock

his patronus is a penis

BilliardBall10

also: flounderman's royal bloodline consists of himself succeeding himself consecutively, with new creative names+titles for each of his coronation(s).

that explains us why he is currently named ''king flounderman XXXXIV, the lustful''.

its worth mentioning that the form of authority in flounderman's realm is hereditary absolute flounder-monarchy

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Kodiakclock

Flounderman has a dissolving brain disease for which he treats by use of corks in the holes of his brain. These corks are entirely provided by clock crew donations set aside since 2009.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt