Author Topic: The thread about 90's cartoons no one cares about  (Read 480 times)

Jamba C.

• not a cloo
  • now where could my pipe be
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The thread about 90's cartoons no one cares about
« on: December 30, 2017, 04:38:23 PM »
So

What 90's cartoons have you watched that no one watches because they're glued to whatever crap is popular

mine is ren and stimpy

(also there's pepper ann but I'm sure no one wants to talk about that anymore)

Topcatyo

• This is definitely the same avatar as before
  • Official Clock
  • Yup, definitely needed a second one of these
    • Newgrounds: topcatyo
  • Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://dragonswithpompoms.blogspot.com/
    • Awards
Re: The thread about 90's cartoons no one cares about
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 09:10:35 PM »
If we're talking 90s cartoons nobody cared about...
supaflyart.me
supaflyarturo.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/supaflyarturo

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 01:02:19 AM »
what fantasy world are you from where nobody cares about ren and stimpy

Jamba C.

• not a cloo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 12:30:26 PM »
Well also there's Ducktales man

and I don't see Mickey's Mouse Works blow up often

remember mickey mouse works that was the proto house of mouse

Topcatyo

• This is definitely the same avatar as before
  • Official Clock
  • Yup, definitely needed a second one of these
    • Newgrounds: topcatyo
  • Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://dragonswithpompoms.blogspot.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 01:48:33 PM »

The main character's name was "Wildwing Flashblade"
supaflyart.me
supaflyarturo.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/supaflyarturo

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 03:13:23 PM »

The main character's name was "Wildwing Flashblade"
Canuck core

Jamba C.

• not a cloo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2017, 03:46:05 PM »
DUCKS ROCK

also there was quack pack

VCRClock

• yeah yeah i'll get to it
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2017, 07:16:16 PM »
street sharks is my favorite homoerotic sea creature cartoon

can't say I "watch it" so much as "dream about it nightly"

q is there fanart
a emphatically yes

q could the street sharks do bong rips
a plausible
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 07:23:03 PM by VCRClock »

RobClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2017, 07:25:35 PM »
I listen to a podcast where one of the two teams uses a different name that is a reference to Street Shark every episode.

This is that podcast. Ashens is on it. It's okay.

Jamba C.

• not a cloo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2018, 10:19:15 PM »
And who could forget Garfield and Friends

i don't see anyone talk about that

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3521
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2018, 04:32:17 AM »
Lou Bega rewrote an entire album of his own songs to be about characters from Kids WB cartoons and for some reason he really had it in for Shelly from Detention

I remember liking Detention but history seems to regard it as a deservedly forgotten knock-off of Disney's Recess and history is probably right tbh

CyberSix and Legend of Calamity Jane were good but any cartoon nerd can tell you that.
Tales From the Cryptkeeper was probably bad but I loved it, I loved anything spooky. Addams Family, Invader Zim, Courage the Cowardly Dog. in fact... aaaaall of the Cartoon Cartoons were good? yeah, all of them, huh. at least in the 90's. maybe not Mike, Lu and Og, but you would never know either way because they never fucking aired it

you know what nobody gives a shit about? The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest. underrated imho

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2018, 06:11:52 AM »
Man, the opening sequence of Real Adventures of Johnny Quest kicks ass

ps the gold is for the children [several exclamation points]

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2018, 07:39:41 AM »
since we're doing legitimate replies at this stage;

several years ago AsshatClock turned me on to The Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat

Its a stylish, fantastically animated, surreal, often meta, and just down right good show

Jamba C.

• not a cloo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2018, 02:25:47 PM »
oh yeah and there's sniz and fondue from kaBlam

hardly anyone cares about it