News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Simply Garfield

Farted by JambaClock, July 07, 2017, 08:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clockalope

I think this is about as close to my join date as I could get, still kinda funny though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ooCnZviZ8
I'm here to finish the fight...

JambaClock

Quote from: Clockalope on July 15, 2017, 07:22:08 AM
I think this is about as close to my join date as I could get, still kinda funny though.

nah son it was mor like this

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Clockalope on July 15, 2017, 07:22:08 AM

o hai phantomcat, how are you?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

Didn't people unanimously vote you away

JambaClock

heres one for the king of the portal himself

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 16, 2017, 12:25:03 AM
Didn't people unanimously vote you away
if by 3 people you mean ''unanimously'', then yes.

but 3 people are not the majority, they are simply the majority of the minority.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

I don't know where you're getting 3 from, but it was everyone on the forums at the time with zero "no" votes.

then you came back

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 16, 2017, 10:05:03 PM
I don't know where you're getting 3 from, but it was everyone on the forums at the time with zero "no" votes.

then you came back

dude, its simple:

everyone on the forums at the time=6 people

3(or 4 people) out of 6 people voted for my demise, so thats not ''everyone'' thats just the usual suspects that happened to frequet the forums at that time, and the same (small) group of people that hate(d) me.

i can even tell you who those 3 people were, but then that would be sad and stupid.

no more drama, no more fighting. i have become a better clock and a better person.
you cannot provoke me anymore, my friend.

RobClock

it was 7 votes, and the only reason you were unbanned is because someone who doesn't frequent the forum -at all- caught wind of it and exercised power that he retains from several years ago.

The, so called, usual suspects who """happened to frequent the forums at the time""" just so happen to be the same dozen-odd people who are still frequenting this forum, without variation.

There is no fight here, there was a unanimous decision within the community of this forum, and that decision was undermined.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RobClock on July 17, 2017, 04:00:24 PM
it was 7 votes, and the only reason you were unbanned is because someone who doesn't frequent the forum -at all- caught wind of it and exercised power that he retains from several years ago.
The, so called, usual suspects who """happened to frequent the forums at the time""" just so happen to be the same dozen-odd people who are still frequenting this forum, without variation.
There is no fight here, there was a unanimous decision within the community of this forum, and that decision was undermined.
7 votes are NOT the ''majority of the forums''.
sorry buddy.

back then, at least 16+ people frequented the forums, and most of the people where either too tired of this drama to post/vote about it, or too kind to offer a strong counter-argument about it.

if you remember well, in VCR's 2016 ''ban bb10'' referendum of march, 11 voted for me to stay, and 9 guys voted for my ban.
http://clockcrew.net/talk/index.php?topic=104896.0

also, the reason as to why i was unbanned, was because some good people noticed the injustice, and they tried to fix this unfair drama by bringing me back.

lets not forget that your ''ban bb10'' threads were some of the reasons that caused losperman(+other ppl) to leave the forums.
and thats truly unforgivable.

also, thats truly laughable: (below)
There is no fight here,
really? its hard to tell, with all your passive-agressive posts...

there was a unanimous decision within the community of this forum, and that decision was undermined.
unanimous means=''by (almost) everyone''. 7 or 8 people are NOT the forum's majority, no matter how many times you are repeating it.

also, i dont see the point in (perma)banning me.
i've stopped being annoying for a while now, and im just posting in here, like everyone else.
i dont PM anyone, i dont annoy anyone, i dont message anyone.
i just make+plan flash movies, and i post in the forums.
does that insult your aesthetics?

chill out, dude.

BilliardBall10

BTW: @rob-clock:

how to stop getting annoyed by BB10's posts:

1. add BB10 in your ignore list.
2. stop peeking at BB10's posts with the ''Show me the post.'' function.
(i have added nintendo-clock in my ignore list a while ago, and i never read his posts. not that i miss anything amazing anyway...)
3. keep having BB10 in your ignore list, and avoid peeking at his posts at all costs.
4. WIN!

tl;tr

add me on your ignore list, and stop reading my posts, you broken clavicle.

JambaClock

and start posting those garfield birthday comics

PhantomCatClock

the zero people who voted no are even less so the vast majority you scourge

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 17, 2017, 10:49:14 PM
the zero people who voted no are even less so the vast majority you scourge

well, in the other referendum of 2016 (in may), the results were 11 votes for my protection, and 9 against it.
so, roughly, the 55% of the site (at the time) actually wanted me to stay.
so, i assume that this breaks down your little argument.

here's the thread's link:
http://clockcrew.net/talk/index.php?topic=104896.0

now can we stop talking about old stuff, and focus on making this place better? (by creating new art, movies+ helping new members to get accustomed to our usual art events+collabs)....

BilliardBall10

Quote from: JambaClock on July 17, 2017, 10:32:50 PM
and start posting those garfield birthday comics
best post in this damn thread.
im not even kidding.

here you go:

PhantomCatClock

I can't believe you're proud of 55%. Not to mention the people who said they wanted to vote after the polling closed. Not to mention that every one of those were gone after the Clock Day rush according to the poll *right after it*. If you wanted to make this a better place you'd only be here three months out of the year

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 18, 2017, 04:24:54 PM
I can't believe you're proud of 55%. Not to mention the people who said they wanted to vote after the polling closed. Not to mention that every one of those were gone after the Clock Day rush according to the poll *right after it*. If you wanted to make this a better place you'd only be here three months out of the year

hah.

im not the reason the CC is dying.

its your lazyness/procastination/the fact that everyone in here is growing older and less keen to animate/draw stuff about the CC, due to life's responsibilities...
thats it, nice and simple.

stop blaming me for all of the CC's problems, dude.

JambaClock

can we post more garfield registry day comics

BilliardBall10

JambaClock