News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

start the presses! TIEM is (finally) here!

Farted by BilliardBall10, July 09, 2017, 03:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

well, guys, remember when i was trying to revive the old TIEM (e)magazines?

after 1000 years of anticipation, they are finally compiled, organised AND complete, thanks to yomuchan's/yomtoxic's help, who helped me to solve those actionscripting issues(pageflip stuff), (for TIEM# 1-7), while VCR-clock helped me a while ago with the long-lost TIEM-issue of 2007, AKA=TIEM#7,5.

here are the magazines, enjoy:

http://tlem.newgrounds.com/games/

they span from the period of 2005-2007, and they are very cool, funny and interesting to watch.

please vote five.

whats next, you might ask me?
well, now we will start making new issues, issues that will cover the periods of 2007-2008, of 2008-2011(tri's dark reign), and from 2012 and onwards, up to the modern era, aka=this year.

we will take interviews from CC's famous personalities, people will make CC comics, they will write short articles+stories, and they will discuss old+new events.
(if you want, PM me or submit your CC articles/comics/stories in one new thread that we will create for this purpose, and we will add them in the next issues!)

anyways, this was fun, and i really liked reviving it.
please enjoy.

SPECIAL THANKS: yomuchan-clock, renegade-clock, ZL, pop-tart-clock, VCR-clock.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RenegadeClock

Wow! Blast from the past. Good show ol' chap.