Author Topic: new TIEM's: accepting articles, short stories+comics for the new issues.  (Read 275 times)

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
well, its what is shown in the title:

we are planning on creating new TIEM issues, covering the modern years of 2014-2017, and we need YOU to help us make our issues (even) better:

we are accepting articles, short stories+comics for the new issues.

post your stories/comics/articles/CC ads in here, and/or PM me if you want to be interviewed by me, if you are an awesome, famous CC personality (yes you are! all of you)

also PM me if you wish to create more articles/stories+comics for the TIEM.
we are always happy to accept new material by the talented people of the CC.

thats all.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
who is this "we"

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
who is this "we"

its the new TIEM editorial team, which consists of me, yomuchan clock, clone-clock, and some other new clocks that are happy to help us in this cool new project.

some ppl are providing drawings, short stories, or comics, while others are drawing funny CC ads and/or they are making cool suggestions for the magazine, such as the addittion of writing contests, or a contest about ''who will write the funniest story for this month's TIEM, which we will name the ''shasta award'', mostly because shasta-clock wrote some of the FUNNIEST stories in TIEM/in the CC forums in general.

yep, its really cool.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
what's really cool is that the man with the worst spelling and writing skills in the history of the clock crew is the edittor (sp?)

we need an editor for the editor

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I can neither read nor speak any language

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
what's really cool is that the man with the worst spelling and writing skills in the history of the clock crew is the edittor (sp?)

i can spell and and i can write just fine, thankyouverymuch.

however, you spelled editor with TWO t's, while everyone knows that the word is writen as: ''editor''.
with one t.

last but not least, grey, you can contribute to TIEM with either art/stories/quality material, or with your cynicism.
it will be accepted, but it will not be appreciated, tho.

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards

i can spell and and i can write just fine, thankyouverymuch.

however, you spelled editor with TWO t's, while everyone knows that the word is writen as: ''editor''.
with one t.

last but not least, grey, you can contribute to TIEM with either art/stories/quality material, or with your cynicism.
it will be accepted, but it will not be appreciated, tho.
do you have aspergers

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i will not satisfy you any further, grey-troll-clock.

good day, sir!

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
be honest with me in re "writen" was that a joke or...? i cant tell with you bub