News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

phantomcat! i need your help

Farted by BilliardBall10, July 16, 2017, 04:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

phantomcat! i require your immediate assistance!

its for a holy mission, so
PM me, and lets discuss the details of this amazingly awesome project.

dont fail me, phantomcat of clock.

-bb

PS: bring your potato-gun with you, we will need it in our holy mission.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

How about stop stalking my friends, sending them messages outside of the forums, and hunting down their Blizzard accounts

then yes I'm probably in. I'm getting a little antsy from not doing anything Clock-related in so long

miracle fruit

RobClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 16, 2017, 10:10:09 PM
How about stop stalking my friends, sending them messages outside of the forums, and hunting down their Blizzard accounts
[...]
then yes I'm probably in. I'm getting a little antsy from not doing anything Clock-related in so long.

1. i didnt stalked anyone.
i was bored one afternoon, and i saw my ''friend suggestions'' at my battlenet profile AKA=blizzard.
so, i clicked the ''invite friend'' at some names, and thats it.

i've never sent any messages to your blizzard friends, or to anyone else, for that matter.
get your facts straight.

however, if it makes you sleep better at night, i will not send any friend requests at the people who are listed as ''friend suggestions'' in blizzard anymore, are we cool now?

2. good. should i PM you for my holy art project?
or should i expect your PM?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

also your chat-convo ''screenshot'' is fake, i've never spoken to you via cricket, or with any other app

GreyClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on July 17, 2017, 02:45:13 PM
also your chat-convo ''screenshot'' is fake, i've never spoken to you via cricket, or with any other app
were you repeatedly dropped on your head as a child

its pretty obvious that its a conversation between phantomcat and the stalkee, i.e. the björk to your deranged fat mound of facepaint

BilliardBall10

sending a friend request is not stalking.

however, i will not click on the ''friend suggestions'' thing ever again, if that makes you feel better.

PS: whats a bjork, you norwegian spaceship?!
(apart from the birch tree+the famous singer)

miracle fruit

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on July 17, 2017, 02:45:13 PM

i agree with bb10 on this

BilliardBall10

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10