Author Topic: BARNEY MY PEBBLES  (Read 1298 times)

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
Re: BARNEY MY PEBBLES
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2017, 07:36:11 PM »
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

RobClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2017, 07:36:56 PM »
Fruity Pebbles arent available at any grocery store in my area. I assume they taste like Froot Loops, am I right in that?

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • Clock Day 2006 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2004 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2017, 10:06:58 PM »
I assume they taste like Froot Loops, am I right in that?
Not even close. Do you want me to mail you a box?

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2017, 10:30:10 PM »
Fruity Pebbles arent available at any grocery store in my area.

You poor, poor man.

There's one store here that has marshmallow Fruity Pebbles. It's like crack for kids.

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2017, 11:02:09 PM »
Not even close. Do you want me to mail you a box?
that would be pretty rad but i cant really afford to compensate you the postage

There's one store here that has marshmallow Fruity Pebbles. It's like crack for kids.

just empty a bag of sugar into the iv pump

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2017, 12:20:53 AM »
Malt o' Meal's fruity pebbles knockoff is damn close, but before you make a ten minute video, know this: Fruity Pebbles will not survive in milk for ten minutes.

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2017, 12:41:59 AM »
Malt o' Meal's fruity pebbles knockoff is damn close, but before you make a ten minute video, know this: Fruity Pebbles will not survive in milk for ten minutes.

i'll go the star wars route and do two bowls in the video

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2017, 03:16:47 AM »
See, now, I doubted the master, but you have experience

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2017, 09:26:02 PM »
Malt o' Meal's fruity pebbles knockoff is damn close,

Post owns Malt o' Meal now. Probably same ass stuff.

Jamba C.

• why are we yellow
  • ech
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2017, 10:03:05 PM »
BARNEY MY DYNOBITES

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2017, 11:19:20 PM »
Malt o' Meal's fruity pebbles knockoff is damn close,

Post owns Malt o' Meal now. Probably same ass stuff.

I always roll my eyes a little bit when people say NNYEH MMMYEH THE WORLD IS SO CORRUPT but this is some shit you just taught me. Some fucked shit. That is a conflict.

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2017, 12:05:08 AM »
I saw the Flintstones on TV last night for the first time in like a decade. I was cleaning the emergency room waiting area and Teletoon was on.

It was the episode where Barney applies for a job at Fred's quarry and Mr.Slate hires him on as an executive or some shit because they lived on the same street and Barney and Betty really run it in Fred and Wilma's faces.

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2017, 01:19:00 AM »
is that the one where Mr Slate shouts JETSOOOOOON, YOU'RE FIRED!

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • Clock Day 2006 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2004 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2017, 04:11:31 PM »
that would be pretty rad but i cant really afford to compensate you the postage

Wow, I just looked it up and it would be about $50. Do we have any money in the CC treasury to expense it? Can anyone living closer to Rob get a better shipping rate? 

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2017, 04:45:58 PM »
Yeah sending anything over the boarder is a pricey deal :(

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

Jamba C.

• why are we yellow
  • ech
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2017, 04:31:43 PM »
OY
the border will be discussed in a different thread

but really though why won't fred wise up and realize that barney is doing something again in those commercials
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 04:33:17 PM by Jamba C. »

Jamba C.

• why are we yellow
  • ech
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Who is Barney Urkel anyway
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2017, 11:33:47 PM »