News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

poll: ban bb10 forever the next time he posts in this forum

Farted by miracle fruit, July 28, 2017, 03:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya or nah

ya
5 (45.5%)
nah
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

PhantomCatClock

It was supposed to be a safe haven

for me, basically

but then it turned out it WASN'T

BilliardBall10

this thread is pointless and stupid,
like its creator.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RobClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RobClock on July 28, 2017, 11:21:59 AM
Go the fuck away
no, you go away, moron. i dont harm anybody, and you're not the boss of me.

PS: stop reading my posts, you dimwit.
what part of ''adding someone to your ignore list'' you do not understand?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RobClock

How many concurrent threads or conversations pertaining to people not liking you will it take to convince you that your presence is not appreciated? By my count there is three actively.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RobClock on July 28, 2017, 05:23:41 PM
How many concurrent threads or conversations pertaining to people not liking you will it take to convince you that your presence is not appreciated? By my count there is three actively.
...and the 2 of them are made by you.

answer me this, robert:
have i (personally) annoyed you in the last few months?
have i insulted you, or have i said anything about you, in this recent period? no.
if my mere presence annoys you, then you can stop looking at my posts (since all posts of ppl in your ignored list are hidden)and go on your merry way.

you like the clockcrew, i also like the clockcrew.
so, stop whinning about me 24/7, move on, and start doing something productive with your free time.
(such as creating good movies/drawings, and posting in the CC forums).

lastly, if you (still) believe that i ''insult'' your clockcrew ''aesthetics'', then you should remind yourself that you are not strawberry clock/orange, nor any of the founding clocks.
(not to mention that posting random stuff isnt a violation of the rules: otherwise, most of the new+old-ish clocks would be banned now)
so chill out, ok?

RobClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on July 28, 2017, 06:02:24 PM
...and the 2 of them are made by you.
This thread was made by Miraclefruit, this thread was made by Golden, and this thread you made yourself. That's my three count. None instigated by me.

I want you to seriously ponder what percentage of the active userbase wants you here versus what part tolerates you being here because they either think you're funny (read: weird to the point of absurdity, not witty), or feel sorry for you because they have extrapolated from your behavior that you have some kind of mental disability.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RobClock on July 28, 2017, 06:17:09 PM
This thread was made by Miraclefruit, this thread was made by Golden, and this thread you made yourself. That's my three count. None instigated by me.)
none?

then, WHO created this thread? hmm? h:
http://clockcrew.net/talk/index.php?topic=104984.msg1988374#msg1988374
oh, thats right... you.
and thanks to your thread+needless drama, losperman left the forums. (along with some other clocks)

also, i can't help but notice how you instigated drama in this thread as well:
http://clockcrew.net/talk/index.php?topic=104916.msg1987203#msg1987203

i could list many of your malicious attempts to ban me/to generate drama in the forums, but that wouldnt be very nice, and i dont wanna cause any problems.

so: stop lying, and take up the responsibility of your actions.
(also, stop generating drama, and let me be. i dont annoy you(anymore), so you shouldnt annoy me).

also, about this:
Quote from: RobClock on July 28, 2017, 06:17:09 PM
This thread was made by Miraclefruit, this thread was made by Golden, and this thread you made yourself..)
seriously? the threads that you've listed are all misleading, because: golden posted a funny thread where i had a minor squabble with grey-clock (whom i still like, all things considered), the other thread (that i created) was just me asking for some flash help from phantomcat-clock, and the ONLY legitimate thread about me getting banned was, the thread that miraclefruit did, but hey, the guy always hated me, so its not really a surprise, nor is it anything unbiased.

stop saying bullshit, and stop generating drama.

BilliardBall10

also read this quote below, and answer honestly, bob:
answer me this, robert:
have i (personally) annoyed you in the last few months?
have i insulted you, or have i said anything about you, in this recent period? no.
if my mere presence annoys you, then you should stop looking at my posts (since all posts of people in your ignored list are hidden)and go on your merry way.
^^^also read carefully and follow that advice.

in conclusion:
you like the clockcrew, i also like the clockcrew.
so, stop whinning about me 24/7, move on, and start doing something productive with your free time.(such as creating good movies/drawings, and posting in the CC forums).
^^^i can't stress this enough.

stop talking about me/about my ban, you're annoying everyone with your useless drama/with your  whining.
if you cannot understand this simple plea, then someone else has a mental disability.(and its not me)

VCRClock

the ayes have it

bb10 is on my ignore list so I don't read his posts unless someone's petty enough to quote him and I don't think people should quote him or reply to his posts, but there's like even more arguing and insult slinging lately and I'm surprised bb10 even thinks he's having a good time

time to end this abusive relationship
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

it's been a loooong day,
without you my friend,
and I'll tell you all about it,
when you message all the girls I know on social media

[u2]Pni3iLel3sY[/u2]

PhantomCatClock

bb10, you linked threads from last year

also, in that other thread, I didn't mean you're what killed the clock crew (but thanks for saying that you think it was me. I joined in 2012, dumbass) I said these forums would be better without you. Make clock flash and do whatever on NewGrounds, just for the love of god take the hint

PhantomCatClock

Figures someone else would make the most successful thread in the Cemetery  :emo:

How long until the Facebook group/Discord/our Newgrounds news posts are filled with him howling at the moon again?

GreyClock

RobClock

miracle fruit

PhantomCatClock

MFC's right

we should also be celebrating his contributions

BilliardBall10

i say, what if we all stop fighting and just enjoy the forums?

i mean, we shouldnt fight eachother, we should make love+flash movies.

#peaceandunderstanding

PhantomCatClock