News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

For your movies.

Farted by Redbook Clock, July 29, 2017, 04:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redbook Clock

miracle fruit

Redbook Clock

BilliardBall10

those are some really nicely drawn couches.

surprisingly, the CC movies had a great lack of couches, a void which shall be (now) filled by you!

good job, redbook-clock!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Redbook Clock

ChocolateWaferClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on August 01, 2017, 04:22:21 PM
those are some really nicely drawn couches.

surprisingly, the CC movies had a great lack of couches, a void which shall be (now) filled by you!

good job, redbook-clock!

I saw the message you sent me on newgrounds BB10, and yes- I would love to become an official clock!

With regards,

BoxerBraydog (WaffleClock)
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

Clocktopus

how do i get the old layout back for this site?

VCRClock

Quote from: Clocktopus on August 17, 2017, 10:04:18 PM

your options:
- rewrite it from scratch for a different forum software package
- go back in time to before the old server failed and rewrite it from scratch for a different forum software package, but this time still be able to see how vbulletin templates worked
- ask pineappleclock if he's sure his job and other hobbies are still more fun and rewarding than coding forum skins for the clock crew pro bono
- pay vcrclock a living wage
- archive.org the old clock crew website (it's more active)
- post to the olive garden facebook page and ask when your server is coming back with the breadsticks
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Clocktopus

Quote from: VCRClock on August 17, 2017, 10:37:37 PM
Quote from: Clocktopus on August 17, 2017, 10:04:18 PM

your options:
- rewrite it from scratch for a different forum software package
- go back in time to before the old server failed and rewrite it from scratch for a different forum software package, but this time still be able to see how vbulletin templates worked
- ask pineappleclock if he's sure his job and other hobbies are still more fun and rewarding than coding forum skins for the clock crew pro bono
- pay vcrclock a living wage
- archive.org the old clock crew website (it's more active)
- post to the olive garden facebook page and ask when your server is coming back with the breadsticks

Turns out my Olive Garden server was PineappleClock. He's open to rewriting it and said it was either that or the breadsticks so I took the breadsticks.

VCRClock

Quote from: Octopus Clock on August 17, 2017, 10:53:03 PM
Turns out my Olive Garden server was PineappleClock. He's open to rewriting it and said it was either that or the breadsticks so I took the breadsticks.
my man
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Clocktopus

Quote from: VCRClock on August 17, 2017, 11:29:37 PM
Quote from: Octopus Clock on August 17, 2017, 10:53:03 PM
my man
slow down!