News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clock Day Art? Which clocks?

Farted by Luwano, August 09, 2017, 04:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luwano

Hello, that one day in the year where I try to be creative is approaching.

Let's say I would make a little something in time for clock day. Are there any active clocks with precise "tangible" avatars, that I have neglected in the last year, that I should include? (no promises though)

Spots are limited, so keep in mind if you suggest someone, you might push yourself off the list. Kinda mean huh?

RobClock

Have you ever done knottsberry? I feel like he gets neglected the most out of the classic line up

FU clock if you're feeling risqué
Sock puppet
Digital lemon
Golden
Silver
Pin
Grey

Maybe Redbook since he's been pumping out rooms for the last month or two

Luwano

I only ever included Knottsberry in an old drawing:

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/luwano/love-peace-and-clock-n-roll

Is he still around?

So Golden and Silver are gold and silver bars right?

Thanks for the suggestions.

PhantomCatClock

I still have last year's background on my desktop. The clocks that were active during my brief tenure are pretty much all here except Polyhedron, Boomstick, MiracleFruit, Anime (God bless Anime), CorpseGrinder, Absinthe, anddd haha actually Rob but I know he got an emote

PhantomCatClock

he's like a black cat but also a ghost, if you're going to draw him

JambaClock

patriotclock

Luwano

Quote from: wavy gravy on August 09, 2017, 10:52:45 PM
Quote from: Luwano on August 09, 2017, 07:33:22 PM

So Golden and Silver are gold and silver bars right?

:'( NOBODY KNOWS ME

It's just that your profile doesn't show your avatar and I wanted verify that you and silver aren't usually depicted as orbs (as GreyClock for example) but as actual metal bars. Saawry!

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Btw did anyone consider making wall art for clock day on NG yet or at all? I probably won't have the time and my laptop is kinda wonky atm. That submission that I am working on, won't be a digital drawing btw.

RobClock

I thought of a few more
ZombieLincoln
Phonograph
Radiotube
Dumpster
Miraclefruit
Renegade
VCR

I haven't referred back to last years so forgive me if these are repeats, I'm just trying to think outside the bubble of strawberry/orange/rasp/piney etc

RobClock

Quote from: Luwano on August 10, 2017, 12:03:39 PM
Btw did anyone consider making wall art for clock day on NG yet or at all? I probably won't have the time and my laptop is kinda wonky atm. That submission that I am working on, won't be a digital drawing btw.

I didn't know it was an option to just throw one out there, I figured Tom more or less commissioned them.

Luwano

Quote from: RobClock on August 10, 2017, 12:07:23 PM
Quote from: Luwano on August 10, 2017, 12:03:39 PM

I didn't know it was an option to just throw one out there, I figured Tom more or less commissioned them.

I think Clock Day is special in that regard, since you guys here are the official thing. I'm sure if someone would PM him and reliably create an official skin he'd appreciate it. When I asked him about the clock emojis last year (showing a preview) he was very open and said he wasn't sure if the clock crew would "surprise" him with a skin that year, asking me if I knew someone who would draw one. I guess based on my many clock themed submissions he assumed I knew official clocks or something.

Either way that's just my thoughts, I can try to PM him and ask for his confirmation.

RobClock

Well that's nifty. I'll try whipping something up, although there are definitely more artistically qualified folks on this board if they want to step up to the plate.

Luwano

Quote from: RobClock on August 10, 2017, 03:04:24 PM
Well that's nifty. I'll try whipping something up, although there are definitely more artistically qualified folks on this board if they want to step up to the plate.

Tom has replied already. He said he'd love it if the clock crew made the skin. So I guess you're good to go. I sent you a PM with the template psd he provided.

RobClock

are you sure? I don't have anything in my inbox either here or on Newgrounds.

edit: nevermind, you emailed it to me and hotmail automatically junk-folder'd it.

Redbook Clock

Luwano

Quote from: RobClock on August 10, 2017, 06:34:25 PM
are you sure? I don't have anything in my inbox either here or on Newgrounds.

edit: nevermind, you emailed it to me and hotmail automatically junk-folder'd it.

Oh I used the message system here in the forums though. Is it normal that it goes to your email or did I miss a setting I should change?

@RedBookClock Everyone and his dog apparently suggests you, rightfully so, seeing your recent activity. Now add the facts that a red book is not a complicated design and I'm a lazy guy, and you can probably imagine that you made the list. ;)

Luwano

Hey guys, how about someone asks for suggestions and realizes halfway through for 75% he went for the same characters as always? Asking for a friend.

PhantomCatClock

put in a marmite jar with a clock on it just to fuck with people

unless there was a marmiteclock, then do it because you're a huge fan

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 13, 2017, 11:52:13 PM
put in a marmite jar with a clock on it just to fuck with people

unless there was a marmiteclock, then do it because you're a huge fan

There was