News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Zero Hour

Farted by pop-tart, August 15, 2017, 04:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

FIVED and now watching

edit: holy craaaap I can finally hear enough of the Eggz song to successfully google the lyrics

RobClock

Aw i was hoping it was going to turn into another Clockbustas

Fived

SockpuppetClock

its just that the majority of people on the internet now are and are run by the bourgeois so outlets for arts are more niche than they used to be. if you can find a dedicated group of people who appreciate what we all do (i.e. the clock crew) no matter how small i think that can be good enough if you really care about "making things" and not "being watched by a large audience" voted 5

GreyClock

He he he Strawberry Clock Rides teh Train.

pop-tart

FP'd despite taking jabs at their site? Ha.

PhantomCatClock

Taking jabs at their front page. I think they were giving you WHAT FOR also congrats on the daily and trophyless weekly

RobClock

It was also featured in the NG Clock Day Tumblr post http://newgrounds.tumblr.com/post/164236180524/today-was-clock-day-on-newgrounds-here-are-some

I feel this is somewhat noteworthy

pop-tart

Congrats on your daily, FP, and Tumblr mention as well, Mr. Rob. Now we can go back to sleep for 364 days.

zl

Spot on musical direction, I'm glad it wasn't too late for breakfast, I love a happy ending

VCRClock

This was high quality Clock Crew get off my lawn content
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew