News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Aug2017 Monthly Voting DO YER PARTâ„¢

Farted by PhantomCatClock, September 02, 2017, 01:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

Alright LISTEN UP YOU IGNORANT RACISTS,
I know you all did enough voting on the 15th alone to get your invite to this month's terrible fraudulent voting scam on NewGrounds. WELL THERE'S A SHITLOAD OF CLOCKS AGAIN for once SO SUCK IT UP AND DO SOMETHING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE.

That's right my $randomSlur,s+"," this month we're graced with FRONTPAGE ARTMANS POPS POPPINS and ROB THE ROOLMAN RAYLOR WITH THEIR WASTED TIME and ZERO HOUR, irrespectively.

Following up those old busted hacks is HEAVY HITTER THORCLOCK GOD OF USHNOR with SEVENTEEN DIFFERENT FLASHES COMPETING FOR THE MONTHLY TROPHY. Nah, he has two. Much less impressive now that I said that, even if they are the prophesied Clock High School in Scream Land (watch this one in the dark!) and ThorClock and L1fty Play Poker

Unsurprisingly, shiny golden god Rad, yo. Tube is hogging all the monthly trophies with his latest nautical know-how, OTB - Communication. Just fucking vote for him, I don't care if he isn't saving any for the fishes, he is a bro.

And last, but not

Well, and last, down in the penny seating, we have this gross weirdo who made a clock animation anyone like everyone's invited to the holiday WHICH WAS REDEEMED BY OUR OWN NEWEST MEMBER i mean im not gonna check but hes close maybe like top five newest members JAMBACLOCK WITH A MOVIE CONSIDERING CANADIANS which is called SBC vs Canada if you're ctrl+F-ing these to vote.

That's good enough for Clock work, but fucking big man taxpayer under-the-table expired morning after pill NEWGROUNDS wants us to vote for ten like we watch the rest of that bullshit. The Mama Luigi Project, which is frontpaged right meow and features a lot of people I've actually heard of (holy shit Schmorky is still alive) was good and will probably win anyway, so put that on your list. I also voted for Razor Blades by Sexual Lobster even though I haven't seen it yet (it's good, though. He's the RadioTube of non-Clocks) and Peppermint Creams just because I like NSP.

GreyClock

"Success! Here are your choices. Print screen and show your friends!"

Why bother making a feature that allows you to share your choices?

PhantomCatClock

We're all perfectly average and the ones we voted for are going to be the winners

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: GreyClock on September 02, 2017, 08:38:05 AM
Why bother making a feature that allows you to share your choices?

Actually thinking about this, I love their solution. To explain my stance and answer your question: they didn't. They pretty much say "fuck you, share it yourself" and that's golden. Not Golden, who won.

the end

JambaClock

I also win too

the end

🍩