Author Topic: Awful Flash "Collab" Idea: The Manager  (Read 454 times)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Awful Flash "Collab" Idea: The Manager
« on: September 07, 2017, 05:03:04 AM »
who's ready to get artistically and ethically fucked

COMPLETED
STORY: Pop-Tart
ART—AÇAÍ:Pop-Tart
ART—PEZ SANCHEZ: Pop-Tart
ART—MIRACLRFRUIT: Pop-Tart
ART—VARIOUS CORPSES: RobClock

NOW HIRING
LOCATION/BACKGROUND ART
Public Transportation
Winterfell
Clocktopia
VOCALS
"I don't belong in this backwoods town. I need to find the fruit clocks!" -Açaí
"I bet I could find out what happened to them in Clocktopia" -Açai
"ONE TICKET TO CLOCKTOPIA MY MAN" -Also Acai
"Hello? Where are the fruit clocks? Has anyone seen afgsadg HASN'T ANYONE SEEN ALL THE FRUIT CLOCKS?" -Acai
Heroic voice clip of Miraclefruit hearing the plea and coming to clocktopia from Fantasy Canada
EVERYONE DIES FROM DYSENTERY -Narrator
Pez being happy to be alive.
MUSIC
fucking whatever i don't give a fuck
BONUS/OTHER
Various corpses of clocks (multiple entries allowed from multiple contributors)

First I need a script. Ideally something short. PROVIDE A SCRIPT AND YOUR REWARD SHALL BE FINITE, PERHAPS EVEN NULL.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 09:47:22 PM by PhantomCatClock »

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Awful Flash "Collab" Idea: The Manager
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 02:57:31 AM »
Açaí Berry Clock comes to Clocktopia to ask the whereabouts of the fruit clocks.

Miraclefruit is summoned, but before he can make the trip from Winterfell, all the clocks die of dysentery. Except Pez.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 04:19:26 AM »
GOOD JOB POP-TART. Now that the hard part's done, we just need some employees to make the art assets and I'll have something to take credit for.

pop-tart

• Administrator
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 04:35:37 PM »
SHINY GOLDEN GOD. YOU HAVE DONE HALF OF THE WORK.

Unfortunately, we can't afford to hire you full-time and I'd be a bad manager if I didn't lay off the one person who contributed everything. We're going to have to let you go. Plus the joke would be less obvious, but seriously, thanks for getting this started

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 04:37:49 PM »
Just like Seth Rogen and those Sausage Party animators...

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 06:23:54 PM »
I bet their severance pay was better

RobClock

• ¥¥¥¥ DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ¥¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 07:22:30 PM »
here is a veritable cornucopia of dead clocks

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/510f6472f59c93bbfb1824ae9328258a

you can tell i drew carrot first because he's the only one with any effort put in

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

RobClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 07:23:55 PM »
im using the word 'effort' very loosely

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 09:45:44 PM »
I like your Liam and LiamClock corpses a lot

Topcatyo

• This is definitely the same avatar as before
  • Official Clock
  • Yup, definitely needed a second one of these
    • Newgrounds: topcatyo
  • For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://dragonswithpompoms.blogspot.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2017, 08:52:49 AM »
I can do music

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2017, 09:36:31 AM »
Thank God for you. You're employee of the month if you can pull this ship out of the swamp.

Topcatyo

• Official Clock
  • For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2017, 10:30:24 PM »
What songs ya need mang

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 12:08:32 AM »
Probably one or two background tracks, or short loops. Go nuts—if it is nuts, I'll just duck the volume as needed.

I like that the all-star talent team are the only people responding to this. It was supposed to be a joke Flash about a supervisor taking all the credit but it's shaping up to be byotiful and there are only a handful of pieces submitted at this point

ed: Actually thinking about it, dramatic music for pre-credits and something fun for the ending credits could work too, because then it'd be like 80% redundant credits and 20% actual cartoon
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 12:12:37 AM by PhantomCatClock »

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2017, 10:07:43 AM »
I can make some more stuff if you'd like? I opted not to because I felt like it would kind of ruin the gag if too much was done by one person.

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

Topcatyo

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2017, 11:58:52 AM »
Probably one or two background tracks, or short loops. Go nuts—if it is nuts, I'll just duck the volume as needed.

I like that the all-star talent team are the only people responding to this. It was supposed to be a joke Flash about a supervisor taking all the credit but it's shaping up to be byotiful and there are only a handful of pieces submitted at this point

ed: Actually thinking about it, dramatic music for pre-credits and something fun for the ending credits could work too, because then it'd be like 80% redundant credits and 20% actual cartoon

so 2 bg music loops, a dramatic sting for the beginning and a fun little minute-long jaunt for the end credits?  i can do that

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2017, 06:19:11 PM »
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF, ROB? GETTING EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH AGAIN?

and yes, that is soundtrack would be absolutely golden top, yo

Topcatyo

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2017, 02:33:15 AM »
i streamed myself doing these on twitch.  i got them all done in 1 hour and 26 minutes

Dramatic Sting

BG Loop 1
BG Loop 2

Credits

heads up though google drive fucks up all the very beginning of audio files when you listen to them on it, the actual file don't cut off the beginning

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2017, 03:42:28 AM »
YAAAAAS. YAS. Sell these to RPG Maker for $3.50 after this. They'd charge $5 per download

Topcatyo

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2017, 04:00:20 AM »
YAAAAAS. YAS. Sell these to RPG Maker for $3.50 after this. They'd charge $5 per download
i... wait, do they do that?  is that a thing?

if i sell them for $3.50, does that mean i only make $3.50 total while they make $5 every download, or do i get $3.50 from every $5?

is that really a thing? can i do that?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 04:01:51 AM by Mail »