News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Awful Flash "Collab" Idea: The Manager

Farted by PhantomCatClock, September 07, 2017, 04:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

who's ready to get artistically and ethically fucked

COMPLETED
STORY: Pop-Tart
ARTâ€"AÇAÍ:Pop-Tart
ARTâ€"PEZ SANCHEZ: Pop-Tart
ARTâ€"MIRACLRFRUIT: Pop-Tart
ARTâ€"VARIOUS CORPSES: RobClock
MUSIC: Topcatyo

NOW HIRING
LOCATION/BACKGROUND ART
Public Transportation
Winterfell
Clocktopia
VOCALS
"I don't belong in this backwoods town. I need to find the fruit clocks!" -Açaí
"I bet I could find out what happened to them in Clocktopia" -Açai
"ONE TICKET TO CLOCKTOPIA MY MAN" -Also Acai
"Hello? Where are the fruit clocks? Has anyone seen afgsadg HASN'T ANYONE SEEN ALL THE FRUIT CLOCKS?" -Acai
Heroic voice clip of Miraclefruit hearing the plea and coming to clocktopia from Fantasy Canada
EVERYONE DIES FROM DYSENTERY -Narrator
Pez being happy to be alive.
BONUS/OTHER
Various corpses of clocks (multiple entries allowed from multiple contributors)

First I need a script. Ideally something short. PROVIDE A SCRIPT AND YOUR REWARD SHALL BE FINITE, PERHAPS EVEN NULL.

pop-tart

Açaí Berry Clock comes to Clocktopia to ask the whereabouts of the fruit clocks.

Miraclefruit is summoned, but before he can make the trip from Winterfell, all the clocks die of dysentery. Except Pez.

PhantomCatClock

GOOD JOB POP-TART. Now that the hard part's done, we just need some employees to make the art assets and I'll have something to take credit for.

PhantomCatClock

SHINY GOLDEN GOD. YOU HAVE DONE HALF OF THE WORK.

Unfortunately, we can't afford to hire you full-time and I'd be a bad manager if I didn't lay off the one person who contributed everything. We're going to have to let you go. Plus the joke would be less obvious, but seriously, thanks for getting this started

pop-tart

Just like Seth Rogen and those Sausage Party animators...

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

here is a veritable cornucopia of dead clocks

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/510f6472f59c93bbfb1824ae9328258a

you can tell i drew carrot first because he's the only one with any effort put in

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

I like your Liam and LiamClock corpses a lot

Topcatyo

PhantomCatClock

Thank God for you. You're employee of the month if you can pull this ship out of the swamp.

Topcatyo

PhantomCatClock

Probably one or two background tracks, or short loops. Go nutsâ€"if it is nuts, I'll just duck the volume as needed.

I like that the all-star talent team are the only people responding to this. It was supposed to be a joke Flash about a supervisor taking all the credit but it's shaping up to be byotiful and there are only a handful of pieces submitted at this point

ed: Actually thinking about it, dramatic music for pre-credits and something fun for the ending credits could work too, because then it'd be like 80% redundant credits and 20% actual cartoon

RobClock

I can make some more stuff if you'd like? I opted not to because I felt like it would kind of ruin the gag if too much was done by one person.

Topcatyo

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on October 17, 2017, 11:08:32 PM
Probably one or two background tracks, or short loops. Go nutsâ€"if it is nuts, I'll just duck the volume as needed.

I like that the all-star talent team are the only people responding to this. It was supposed to be a joke Flash about a supervisor taking all the credit but it's shaping up to be byotiful and there are only a handful of pieces submitted at this point

ed: Actually thinking about it, dramatic music for pre-credits and something fun for the ending credits could work too, because then it'd be like 80% redundant credits and 20% actual cartoon

so 2 bg music loops, a dramatic sting for the beginning and a fun little minute-long jaunt for the end credits?  i can do that

PhantomCatClock

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF, ROB? GETTING EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH AGAIN?

and yes, that is soundtrack would be absolutely golden top, yo

Topcatyo

i streamed myself doing these on twitch.  i got them all done in 1 hour and 26 minutes

Dramatic Sting

BG Loop 1
BG Loop 2

Credits

heads up though google drive fucks up all the very beginning of audio files when you listen to them on it, the actual file don't cut off the beginning

PhantomCatClock

YAAAAAS. YAS. Sell these to RPG Maker for $3.50 after this. They'd charge $5 per download

Topcatyo

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on October 19, 2017, 02:42:28 AM
YAAAAAS. YAS. Sell these to RPG Maker for $3.50 after this. They'd charge $5 per download
i... wait, do they do that?  is that a thing?

if i sell them for $3.50, does that mean i only make $3.50 total while they make $5 every download, or do i get $3.50 from every $5?

is that really a thing? can i do that?