News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Awful Flash "Collab" Idea: The Manager

Farted by PhantomCatClock, September 07, 2017, 04:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

Topcatyo

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

it's either take the $3.50 or they find this thread with their routine web scan and just pirate it

HELL YIS EVERYTHING IS CHUGGIN' ALONG will update the original post when my vacation's over. Union rules, am I right, guys?

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

the i-still-need-parts-from-people-more-talented-than-me-who-haven't-already-done-half-the-collab train has no brakes, Bob.

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

I never understood stories of people getting fired for doing too much work until now

[font color=whatever the background is now damn]but i appreciate that[/font]

PhantomCatClock

Let it be known that "work" has started on this but there will be frequent breaks due to safety and not wanting to violate the strict and numerous HR bylaws given to cushy positions such as mine. Any stragglers have a few hours to get ripped off by contributing the remaining assets.

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

PS Jesus Christ this is some good fucking music. I feel bad about what I'm going to end up doing with it

PhantomCatClock

what kind of a manager would I be if I didn't hold on to my vacation days until corporate got mad at me and forced me to use them all at once at the busiest time of the  year

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on April 07, 2019, 02:41:57 PM
what kind of a manager would I be if I didn't hold on to my vacation days until corporate got mad at me and forced me to use them all at once at the busiest time of the  year

:suicide:

PhantomCatClock

it's not about the destination, man

and in the end, you'll realize it wasn't about the journey, either

JambaClock

JambaClock

here’s that corpse you wanted, phantomcat

PhantomCatClock

i mean, i didn't want it. i said no more additions three weeks ago

but this does give me an excuse to start over

RobClock

RobClock

you know since this prominently features Winterfell as a location, releasing it to coincide with the series finale of Game of Thrones would be pretty cool

PhantomCatClock