News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Awful Flash "Collab" Idea: The Manager

Farted by PhantomCatClock, September 07, 2017, 04:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

Next week is the finale. Coming out sometime between now and then would be optimal

RobClock

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

god rob do i have to do everything. i don't think you know how much work goes into dragging a collab together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually was going to submit this for Clock Day because I wasn't going to do anything else, but then I remembered that being in the collab nets me both medals :cool:

I should at least compile it and send out invites, then let it age in the Projects system until I've collected every penny out of this management contract

pop-tart

I don't even remember posting any of this.

PhantomCatClock

and now I have to wait for everyone to forget they did it again

D.VaClock

awful flash I can do if you evwer need to sub me in
D.Va Clock? More like D.VA COCK!!!

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 30, 2020, 02:17:20 PM
god rob do i have to do everything. i don't think you know how much work goes into dragging a collab together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually was going to submit this for Clock Day because I wasn't going to do anything else, but then I remembered that being in the collab nets me both medals :cool:

I should at least compile it and send out invites, then let it age in the Projects system until I've collected every penny out of this management contract

You already did that a year ago! I'm calling you out here mister SUBMIT THAT SHIT

PhantomCatClock

Well look at that, it's right there in my Projects.

Gonna take some time off and plan my next move. If I'd known management was such serious work, I would've started this collab YEARS ago. Feels good to be so productive 💪👻