Author Topic: The receptionist at my new job is getting my name wrong  (Read 703 times)

Topcatyo

• This is definitely the same avatar as before
  • Official Clock
  • Yup, definitely needed a second one of these
    • Newgrounds: topcatyo
  • Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://dragonswithpompoms.blogspot.com/
    • Awards
Re: The receptionist at my new job is getting my name wrong
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 05:06:48 AM »
Golden Clock for Admin

I mean, really, what else does this site got going for it?

Topcatyo

• Official Clock
  • Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2017, 12:05:07 AM »
So today the receptionist read my nametag and called me "Ian" as part of some story she was telling me, and I thought "Oh, hey, she might finally start getting my name right!"

Then about 2 hours later she was back to calling me Liam.

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2008 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2017, 07:30:50 AM »
Now she's just fucking with you

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

GoldenClock

• Funky As I Wanna Be
  • Official Clock
  • I'M GOLDEN_CLOCK HAHAHA
    • Newgrounds: goldenclock
  • Good popstin, bro. Props For excellence in the field of excellence Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2004 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2017, 12:11:44 PM »
Golden Clock for Admin

this guy knows what's up

So today the receptionist read my nametag and called me "Ian" as part of some story she was telling me, and I thought "Oh, hey, she might finally start getting my name right!"

maybe she has some kind of degenerative disease because that's really weird imo

GoldenClock

• Funky As I Wanna Be
  • Official Clock
  • Good popstin, bro. Props For excellence in the field of excellence Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2004 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2017, 12:16:52 PM »
wait a minute some joker changed my name!!!!

Topcatyo

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2017, 03:33:36 PM »

maybe she has some kind of degenerative disease because that's really weird imo
It's a possibility considering the amount of times she's told me about her grandson who is my age who works in a religious convent with a bunch of priests and her daughter who designed that poster over there

GoldenClock

• Funky As I Wanna Be
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2017, 01:45:22 AM »
Pictured: her grandson ---

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2017, 03:17:29 AM »
dude, her daughter designed that poster

Topcatyo

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2017, 01:58:35 PM »
Also she really loves my one co-worker, Chris (we went to college together, he helped me get the job).
Any time there's a day where he's not working she sounds legitimately distressed and asks me "Ooooooh where's Chris?!?!"

At this point I'm just complaining about the receptionist at my job who is, really, very very sweet

Topcatyo

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2017, 01:59:04 PM »
But, like, fuck. Your job is to get peoples' names right. That's like, one of the most important parts

SpongeClock SquarePants

• Post clocks not cocks
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lepel.nl
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2017, 08:31:34 AM »
What kind of shithole country are you from where 75 year olds are allowed to work?

GoldenClock

• Funky As I Wanna Be
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2017, 11:24:08 AM »
75 is the new 35

Jamba C.

• why are we yellow
  • ech
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2017, 01:32:39 PM »
Golden Clock for Admin

Ya buddy

Topcatyo

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2017, 12:56:03 PM »
What kind of shithole country are you from where 75 year olds are allowed to work?
the united states duh