News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clockmas 2017 PLANS

Farted by ChocolateWaferClock, September 12, 2017, 05:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChocolateWaferClock

I honestly have no clue if you clocks will allow me to do all this, but I might as well take my chances.

About a month ago I made a forum thread regarding a Christmas collab.

Now I have everything layed out, I'm just gonna need some help.

Let's begin

What YOU need to make

Just make a cartoon of your clock receiving a present, opening it, finding out that the present is awful(Like offendingly awful) , and then thank the clock that "gave" you the present(feel free to then call that clock an offending name).

Your cartoon must be made on a 16:9 canvas.

What animation software you use doesn't matter

Make sure you leave your newgrounds or Clock Crew username in one of the corners of the frame.

Please make sure that you convert your toon into a .mov file please!

Now, you're probably left with with a lingering question.

How do I enter my toon into the collab?

Well, that's where we're gonna need more help.

EDITOR WANTED!

We need somebody who can accept pm's of the entry's and then compile all of them together!

Just simply reply to this thread saying that you can help and then you've got the job(No, you're not getting paid. What do you think the CC's made of money?)

Also, is there a chance we'll be able to get this (A) to be an OFFICIAL Clock Crew Collab and/or (B) be able to post this on the Clock Crew Newgrounds Page ( http://clockcrew.newgrounds.com ) which has been quite barren since 2015?!

As well as that, are we also gonna be able to earn some medals off of this collab?

Whatever.

So, with that being said...get animating!

Deadline ends DECEMBER 1ST PEOPLE MARK YOUR FREAGIN' CALENDARS,
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

PhantomCatClock

If editing is just slapping video files together, I was about to buy FinalCut anyway

What are the odds of getting SWF specs for those heroic bastards who want a Flash file version

ChocolateWaferClock

I think I kinda made this post a little too long.

JambaClock

Redbook Clock

I think i will participate lol

ChocolateWaferClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 12, 2017, 05:26:08 PM
If editing is just slapping video files together, I was about to buy FinalCut anyway

What are the odds of getting SWF specs for those heroic bastards who want a Flash file version
Are you saying you elect to be the editor?

ChocolateWaferClock

I'm still accepting entries in case anyone still gives a slight damn.

RobClock

ChocolateWaferClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 12, 2017, 05:26:08 PM

I REPEAT, DO YOU THINK ELLECT TO BE THE EDITOR!???

Clocktopus