Author Topic: One Saturday Whatever  (Read 818 times)

Jamba C.

• Jamba Clock
  • now where could my pipe be
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
One Saturday Whatever
« on: September 14, 2017, 03:26:17 PM »
remember this
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 10:54:21 PM by JambaClock »

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: the 1 saturday morning thread
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 03:32:59 PM »
I recently rewatched Doug and it was hard to do. The animation was fine and the show isn't actually bad, but Doug himself is such a cringeworthy retard I couldn't stand it.

Though I recently pieced together that the Recess opening is a parody of Hogan's Heroes' opening and that made me like the show a ton more, even though I didn't actually go back and rewatch that

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 07:35:13 PM »
I remember Recess. That was a good show.

also The Weekenders

FUCK
lloyd in space tho

Jamba C.

• Jamba Clock
  • now where could my pipe be
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 09:47:51 AM »
I'm more into pepper ann, if anyone actually gives a crap about it

(infact, some bloke archived a bunch of the episodes in the link: https://m.facebook.com/pg/pepperannuniverse/videos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1)

but yeah, WHAT IS Lloyd in space anyway