Author Topic: You're so vain  (Read 99 times)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You're so vain
« on: October 06, 2017, 08:18:15 AM »
I bet you think this thread is about you

OctopusClock

• HyundaiClock was a stupid name
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: HyundaiClock
  • Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: You're so vain
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 03:53:07 PM »
Funny, I thought about making this my Facebook status the other day.

Unoriginal minds think alike!

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 12:31:33 AM »
Unoriginal minds think exactly like my beautiful original mind

I just had that song stuck in my head and I really hate it because anyone who does think that song is about them is correct. Anybody. It's about them.

but yeah by a weird coincidence this thread actually was about you sorry for being so passive-aggressive

OctopusClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 02:19:40 PM »
Clouds in my coffee CLOUDS IN MY COFFEE

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2004 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 11:49:52 PM »
A thread about me?!! Oh boy!

OctopusClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 09:19:30 AM »
A thread about me?!! Oh boy!

I hear you went up to Saratoga and your horse naturally won.