News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Favorite Post-Apocalypse Clock Crew Unexpected Direction or Situation?

Farted by SirClock, October 12, 2017, 04:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirClock

Many of us joined the clock crew some one to two decades ago during the roaring '20s wild west of the pioneering internet days; Playing with tools and gadgets that were fresh and exciting, full of creative potential.

Those were the golden days, when clock-egos were plump and the community was rich with melodrama.

Now, our wrinkly bodies strain themselves to let out decrepit seaweed smelling farts while we remain completely desensitized to any internet drama or dehumanization having had our innocence stolen from us at age thirteen when Magic Clock spammed the forums with hundreds of photos of tubgirl.

Since that's over with: WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME OR DONE IN THE LAST DEADE YOU NEVER THOUGHT OR IMAGINED YOU'D DO?! HOW HAS LIFE LEAD YOU IN UNEXPECTED WAYS?!

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

GreyClock

Topcatyo

um, i've done acid a couple times

i work in a bank now (technically, it's a credit union), never expected that

most people who i see in real life who are trying to be goofy annoy the shit out of me now.
like, if i met myself from 4 years ago, or even last year, today, I'd probably really hate his guts.

constant existential dread

i think that about covers it

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

SilverClock

I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

SirClock

I'm like
married and living in a family situation with a step-kid

and shit

PineappleClock

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt