Author Topic: WE NEED AN EDITOR!  (Read 135 times)

WaffleClock

• Official Retard
  • Close my coffin, please.
    • Newgrounds: BoxerBraydog
    • View Profile
    • The Braydog Productions Website!(My website)
    • Awards
WE NEED AN EDITOR!
« on: November 23, 2017, 01:49:55 PM »
We need an editor for our Clockmas 2017 Collab. Literally all you have to do is compile a bunch of flash clips and we're good to go.

What do you mean "Is there money involved?", do you think we're made of money?

Les go.
My IQ is your phone number

RedBookClock

• A Book
    • Newgrounds: MatelOl
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: WE NEED AN EDITOR!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 02:05:03 PM »
My speakers are actually broken, So if I'm the editor and I put all the clips, it will turn out that the video with all the clips together. Nothing will have sound.

VCRClock

• strongbadministrator
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 02:54:26 PM »
My speakers are actually broken, So if I'm the editor and I put all the clips, it will turn out that the video with all the clips together. Nothing will have sound.

You get the job.

WaffleClock, federal minimum wage is $7.25 an hour, but you'll have to check your state minimum wage or look into employing RedBook as a contractor. The Clock Crew, however, strongly recommends paying a $15/hr living wage. If RedBook is based outside of the US, you may have to factor that in. Artists deserve compensation. Don't you dare lowball RedBook.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 09:44:48 PM »
I bought a beautiful $300 video editing program a while ago and haven't actually done anything with it since so I guess but don't let it go to your head

WaffleClock

• Official Retard
  • Close my coffin, please.
    • Newgrounds: BoxerBraydog
    • View Profile
    • The Braydog Productions Website!(My website)
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 10:41:04 AM »
I bought a beautiful $300 video editing program a while ago and haven't actually done anything with it since so I guess but don't let it go to your head

As long as you can just compile a bunch of clips, you're  in! So...can you compile a bunch of video clips? I also feel the need to remind you that this is unpaid.
My IQ is your phone number

VCRClock

• strongbadministrator
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 10:26:14 PM »
As long as you can just compile a bunch of clips, you're  in! So...can you compile a bunch of video clips? I also feel the need to remind you that this is unpaid.

you want to come and test me well bring it on

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 01:47:41 AM »
vcr pls ban wafl pls

also yeah sure i can do it but i demand to be paid with being part of the project on ng so i can get the daily fifth trophy without actually contributing anything WHICH IS REALLY all i want out of life