News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The thread about 90's cartoons no one cares about

Farted by JambaClock, December 30, 2017, 04:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JambaClock

So

What 90's cartoons have you watched that no one watches because they're glued to whatever crap is popular

mine is ren and stimpy

(also there's Mary Lou Retton but I'm sure no one wants to talk about that anymore)

Topcatyo

If we're talking 90s cartoons nobody cared about...

PhantomCatClock

what fantasy world are you from where nobody cares about ren and stimpy

JambaClock

Well also there's Ducktales man

and I don't see Mickey's Mouse Works blow up often

remember mickey mouse works that was the proto house of mouse

Topcatyo

The main character's name was "Wildwing Flashblade"

RobClock

JambaClock

VCRClock

street sharks is my favorite homoerotic sea creature cartoon

can't say I "watch it" so much as "dream about it nightly"

q is there fanart
a emphatically yes

q could the street sharks do bong rips
a plausible
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

RobClock

I listen to a podcast where one of the two teams uses a different name that is a reference to Street Shark every episode.

This is that podcast. Ashens is on it. It's okay.

JambaClock

And who could forget Garfield and Friends

i don't see anyone talk about that

Slurpee

Lou Bega rewrote an entire album of his own songs to be about characters from Kids WB cartoons and for some reason he really had it in for Shelly from Detention

[u2]3AhagtY00lQ[/u2]

I remember liking Detention but history seems to regard it as a deservedly forgotten knock-off of Disney's Recess and history is probably right tbh

CyberSix and Legend of Calamity Jane were good but any cartoon nerd can tell you that.
Tales From the Cryptkeeper was probably bad but I loved it, I loved anything spooky. Addams Family, Invader Zim, Courage the Cowardly Dog. in fact... aaaaall of the Cartoon Cartoons were good? yeah, all of them, huh. at least in the 90's. maybe not Mike, Lu and Og, but you would never know either way because they never fucking aired it

you know what nobody gives a shit about? The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest. underrated imho

PhantomCatClock

Man, the opening sequence of Real Adventures of Johnny Quest kicks ass

ps the gold is for the children [several exclamation points]

RobClock

since we're doing legitimate replies at this stage;

several years ago AsshatClock turned me on to The Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat
[u2]BWCFjNtQJZo[/u2]

Its a stylish, fantastically animated, surreal, often meta, and just down right good show

JambaClock

oh yeah and there's sniz and fondue from kaBlam

hardly anyone cares about it