Author Topic: The "secret cartoon crushes" thread  (Read 2910 times)

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
Re: The "secret cartoon crushes" thread
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2018, 07:44:17 AM »
Him and Liz getting together was a real shark jumping moment for the strip imo

Bluestone Clock

• Some Dude
    • Newgrounds: BluestoneTE
    • View Profile
    • #animo
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2018, 05:29:35 PM »
gene from the emojji movie
A Message From Bluestone Clock

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2018, 08:39:42 PM »
Strawberry Clock

vote five to see naked pictures of brittney spears strawberry clock

VCRClock

• yeah yeah i'll get to it
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2018, 09:36:35 PM »
my secret cartoon crush is i.r. baboon

Jamba C.

• Jamba Clock
  • now where could my pipe be
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2018, 11:04:19 PM »
noice

and my crush is I. M. Weasel

(im just joking, of course i've already told you my crush its princess bubblegum from oddvontore Tom)

EnglishClock

• Official Clock
  • For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2018, 11:41:46 PM »
Peggy Hill :duelin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2018, 03:44:06 AM »
Him and Liz getting together was a real shark jumping moment for the strip imo

I would've agreed at the time, but I hadn't read Garfield in years and hearing about that did get me back into it, so it succeeded at what it was designed to do

Jamba C.

• Jamba Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2018, 07:45:35 AM »
i guess that's how the lasagna crumbles

by the way are you gonna send in more cartoon characters you're in love with or is this thread dead

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2018, 07:48:12 AM »
uh oh it sounds like the thread's going

off topiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic

Jamba C.

• Jamba Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2018, 03:36:39 PM »
better rerail it

THREE REASONS WHY PRINCESS BUBBLEGUM IS MY CRUSH1. she looks cute

2. she's a nice science whiz, so she might help with computer problems and stuff

3. she's not pepper ann

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3522
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2018, 04:06:06 PM »
you know who else isn't pepper ann?

hitler

VCRClock

• Administrator
  • Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2018, 05:36:36 PM »
know who doesn't have a cartoon crush on pepper ann?

me

i don't

i just wanted you to know that i don't, so i thought i'd mention that i don't

helga's mom from hey arnold is way hotter anyway

VCRClock

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2018, 05:37:41 PM »
but if I told you that it wouldn't be a secret

VCRClock

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2018, 05:51:24 PM »
reminder that harvey the mailman from hey arnold was lou rawls and that's cool as hell

VCRClock

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2018, 05:58:01 PM »
come to think of it hey arnold had a lot of great fuckin characters

- otto
- mr. huynh
- arnold's grandparents
- dino spumoni
- hell mr. simmons was a pretty good character

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2018, 06:12:17 PM »
If we're going by voice actors, I would fuck Frank Welker's voice. Not any character he's done or the guy himself. Just his voice.

Topcatyo

• This is definitely the same avatar as before
  • Official Clock
  • Yup, definitely needed a second one of these
    • Newgrounds: topcatyo
  • Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://dragonswithpompoms.blogspot.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2018, 07:28:58 PM »

me

i don't

Helga's mom was a nonfunctioning alcoholic she would wreck your life before she would get around to wrecking your bed
supaflyart.me
supaflyarturo.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/supaflyarturo

VCRClock

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2018, 08:09:57 PM »

me

i don't

Helga's mom was a nonfunctioning alcoholic she would wreck your life before she would get around to wrecking your bed
;)

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3522
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2018, 08:40:10 PM »
how about pepper ann's mom?
"la la, laundry day, la la la, the pearson way"

yeah I remember that shit! I remember all of it! I remember pepper ann's skateboarding little sister moose! and her stoner friend in the hat that liked fish sticks! they both probably would have been cool to hang out with. you know who else would be cool to hang out with? crackle, the middle rice krispies mascot. eh? I remember cartoons like it's my job! Fuck all y'all! ONE SATURDAY MORNING DON'T SNAP AND POP ME BITCh

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2018, 10:01:02 PM »
the giraffe from the wild thornberry's intro