Author Topic: The "secret cartoon crushes" thread  (Read 1495 times)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The "secret cartoon crushes" thread
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2018, 10:01:02 PM »
the giraffe from the wild thornberry's intro

GoldenClock

• Funky As I Wanna Be
  • Official Clock
  • I'M GOLDEN_CLOCK HAHAHA
    • Newgrounds: goldenclock
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Good popstin, bro. Props For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2005 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2004 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2018, 11:33:01 PM »
the AOL logo guy

Jamba C.

• not a cloo
  • now where could my pipe be
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2018, 11:39:17 PM »
how about pepper ann's mom?
"la la, laundry day, la la la, the pearson way"

yeah I remember that shit! I remember all of it! I remember pepper ann's skateboarding little sister moose! and her stoner friend in the hat that liked fish sticks! they both probably would have been cool to hang out with. you know who else would be cool to hang out with? crackle, the middle rice krispies mascot. eh? I remember cartoons like it's my job! Fuck all y'all! ONE SATURDAY MORNING DON'T SNAP AND POP ME BITCh

i'm pretty sure the Kellogg folk are flattered too

Topcatyo

• This is definitely the same avatar as before
  • Official Clock
  • Yup, definitely needed a second one of these
    • Newgrounds: topcatyo
  • For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://dragonswithpompoms.blogspot.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2018, 01:30:49 AM »
threads come and they go. when you call it out then it gets kinda awkward
supaflyart.me
supaflyarturo.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/supaflyarturo

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2018, 02:24:46 AM »
Come on, Top. I can't finish until Jamba asks if a thread is dead. I need this

Jamba C.

• not a cloo
  • now where could my pipe be
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2018, 07:58:55 PM »
ok

anyway

any other cartoons you lust for

VCRClock

• $14/hr
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2018, 01:09:58 AM »
:jerk:

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3521
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2018, 05:23:20 AM »
gas