News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Little Caesar Guilt Trips (Hot n’ Ready!)

Farted by JambaClock, January 14, 2018, 12:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

This one time I went inside of a little caesar's to get a pan crust pizza with pepperoni. Real little grease cup nasty fucking post hangover shit. I had the bud mud coming in real hot, so before I ordered I asked where the bathroom was. Guy at the counter says "We aren't supposed to let anyone back here" so I put a joint on the counter and say "I really got to shit." He takes the joint, and says "Back wall on the left." I immediately take the wrong left, and get locked in the walk in freezer. I pulled my pants down before I completely ruined them, and launched a darting green greasy monster mudslide right out of the ol' coin purse. I wasn't about to ruin my brand new levi's so I grabbed some frozen crust and started scraping all the shit off my ass. This might sound kind of fucked, but your butthole will never be cleaner than a proper ass wiping from a frozen Little Caesars crust. My pepperoni deep dish was slightly better than gas station pizza.

JambaClock

Finally managed to get a Little Caesars (deep dish) Pizza from Vermont

s'alright

NintendrCkolc

JambaClock

Quote from: Kodiakclock on January 13, 2019, 10:37:05 AM
Best paired with the dee- licious taste of a genuine Faygo.

Never tried Faygo before, wonder what it's like

AbsintheClock

Oh my god guys you won't believe this. So I went to a grieving widow support group with a stack of Little Caesars pretzel crust pizzas. This somehow led to an orgy, and now I have salted bits stuck in my urethra. Is this what it takes to get pussy?

VCRClock

did you ever go to little caesars and the pizza is hot, but not ready

so you just sit down in a chair they've provided for you like it's some sort of pizza dmv

ok ok but what if you didn't bring your phone and you have to sit in the pizza waiting room for what feels like about 15 minutes, forced to consider whether idly waiting for a $6 pizza is really the best you could be doing for yourself

Quote from: AbsintheClock on February 01, 2019, 12:40:17 PM
Oh my god guys you won't believe this. So I went to a grieving widow support group with a stack of Little Caesars pretzel crust pizzas. This somehow led to an orgy, and now I have salted bits stuck in my urethra. Is this what it takes to get pussy?
uhhh I don't see what there is to complain about here
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew