Register

Author Topic: shuffle the flash  (Read 6273 times)

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
shuffle the flash
« on: January 24, 2018, 11:03:17 PM »
Shuffle The Flash [name pending]

Whoever participates has to write a minute-ish long script anonymously. After we get everyone's script, you'll get a script written by a another clock, and you have to animate it. Part of the charm comes from not knowing who's part you're animating, and who's going to animate your part. After we're done, we can compile it and release it as "tales of clocktopia" or something dumb like that. It doesn't have to be anything serious, low effort is completely acceptable. We also have a channel in Discord if you want more details.

RULES
don't be a jerk and spoil which part you wrote/animate until after the collab is done.
your encouraged to go wild but try to keep some respect to the original script you recieve

FLASH SPECS
24fps
640x360
keep it to flash 8 if possible but if not w/e we can find someone willing to compile it
keep AS2 if you need to use any

SUCKERS
1) poly - Done + Converted +READY
2) vuvu - ??????? + Title Card Done
3) bb10 - Done + Youtube +READY
4) thor - Done + Converted +READY
5) rob - Done + Youtube +READY
6) sockpuppet  - Done + Converted +READY
7) zombielincoln  - Done + Youtube +READY
8) slurpee - Done + Converted + READY
9) renegade - Done + Youtube + READY
10) phonograph - Done + Converted + READY
11) [bb10 #2] - ?????? Title Card Made
12) THOR2 - Done + Converted + READY

i think im going to take the easy way out and use channel changing transitions ala channel surfing collabs

CREDITS) Redbook

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 05:43:33 AM by PolyhedronClock »

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: shuffle the flash
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 11:21:29 PM »
i sine

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Undead Clock of the Year AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 09:11:09 AM »
Knowing the month I have ahead, it would be real REAL dumb for me to sign up

k I'm in
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. AAAAAA Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 04:58:53 PM »
Ive finished my script, I'm very excited to see who gets it!

Kodiakclock

• Mission for the dodo
  • Official Clock
  • Good popstin, bro. Props Clock Day 2011 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=1794978
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 09:42:52 PM »
I ain't animating shit.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 12:49:03 AM »
ok

JambaClock

• Official Clock
  • local pepper ann addict
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 06:34:17 PM »
ok

SockpuppetClock

• IT IS THE MOMENT WHEN OUR ARTIST HAS REGRESSED TO THE POINT OF INFINITY
  • Official Clock
  • Dead Cops: 410757864530
    • Newgrounds: bigexplosions
  • One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 12:11:02 AM »
count me in

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
  •  Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2019 Participant  Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2018, 08:37:25 PM »
If anybody signs up and gets a script and then doesn't make a movie I'll come to your house and leave all your bread bags open
Quote from: MafiaMettaur
What the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3522
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2018, 12:40:36 AM »
sure

KoopaClock

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2018, 12:34:26 PM »
I wanna Help :D

JambaClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ME SCRIPT BOY-O
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2018, 06:49:14 PM »
(SBC and Rob tap dance in)

SBC: hey rob!

Rob: what strawberry?

SBC: how many people died in ww9?

Rob: Garfield was born on June 19, 1978, in the kitchen of Mamma Leoni's Italian Restaurant. As a kitten, he developed a taste for lasagna, which would become his favorite food.[2] Because of his appetite, the owner of Mamma Leoni's had to choose between keeping Garfield or closing down his restaurant; so Garfield was sold to a pet shop. Garfield was adopted from the store by Jon Arbuckle on June 19, 1978. In his cartoon appearances, Garfield usually causes mischief in every episode. In June 1983, comic strips introduced Amoeba Man, one of Garfield's alter-egos, yet he was only shown in six strips (June 20Ц25). In February 2010, another alter ego was introduced called Super Garfield, and his sidekick Odieboy (Odie). Amoeba Man and Super Garfield are only two of his few imaginary alter egos though, his most common one being the Caped Avenger. And for a very short period of time in 2001Ц02, Garfield would fall prey to an overweight dog assuming various identities (e.g. Bungee Dog, Trapdoor Dog, Warm-Up Dog, etc.), which would appear from out of nowhere and squish him in any direction

(SBC stretches infinitely"

SBC: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

end

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. AAAAAA Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2018, 06:53:27 PM »
Whoever participates has to write a minute-ish long script anonymously. After we get everyone's script, you'll get a script written by a another clock, and you have to animate it. Part of the charm comes from not knowing who's part you're animating, and who's going to animate your part.

Vegetable Lasagna

• that's my apple juice
  • Official Clock
  • Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2018, 08:28:44 PM »
Permanently ban Jamba Clock

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2004 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2018, 08:45:39 PM »
Sign me orp

PhonographClock

• Phonography Director Extraordinaire
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: PhonographClock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2018, 10:16:12 PM »
I'd like in on this too.

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Undead Clock of the Year AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2018, 10:58:39 PM »
I finished my script, where do we put them
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

TelephoneClock

• Taco King 2012
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2018, 11:17:51 PM »
I've actually got an idea for a script so I'd like to sign up!

JambaClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2018, 12:51:26 AM »
Whoever participates has to write a minute-ish long script anonymously. After we get everyone's script, you'll get a script written by a another clock, and you have to animate it. Part of the charm comes from not knowing who's part you're animating, and who's going to animate your part.

whelp

can we still use it anyway

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2018, 01:17:39 AM »
can we still use it anyway