News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

shuffle the flash

Farted by PolyhedronClock, January 24, 2018, 11:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolyhedronClock

Shuffle The Flash [name pending]

Whoever participates has to write a minute-ish long script anonymously. After we get everyone's script, you'll get a script written by a another clock, and you have to animate it. Part of the charm comes from not knowing who's part you're animating, and who's going to animate your part. After we're done, we can compile it and release it as "tales of clocktopia" or something dumb like that. It doesn't have to be anything serious, low effort is completely acceptable. We also have a channel in Discord if you want more details.

RULES
don't be a jerk and spoil which part you wrote/animate until after the collab is done.
your encouraged to go wild but try to keep some respect to the original script you recieve

FLASH SPECS
24fps
640x360
keep it to flash 8 if possible but if not w/e we can find someone willing to compile it
keep AS2 if you need to use any

SUCKERS
1) poly - Done + Converted +READY
2) vuvu - ??????? + Title Card Done
3) bb10 - Done + Youtube +READY
4) thor - Done + Converted +READY
5) rob - Done + Youtube +READY
6) sockpuppet  - Done + Converted +READY
7) zombielincoln  - Done + Youtube +READY
8) slurpee - Done + Converted + READY
9) renegade - Done + Youtube + READY
10) phonograph - Done + Converted + READY
11) [bb10 #2] - ?????? Title Card Made
12) THOR2 - Done + Converted + READY

i think im going to take the easy way out and use channel changing transitions ala channel surfing collabs

CREDITS) Redbook

PhantomCatClock

zl

Knowing the month I have ahead, it would be real REAL dumb for me to sign up

k I'm in

RobClock

Ive finished my script, I'm very excited to see who gets it!

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

PolyhedronClock

JambaClock

SockpuppetClock

Thor

If anybody signs up and gets a script and then doesn't make a movie I'll come to your house and leave all your bread bags open
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Slurpee

JambaClock

(SBC and Rob tap dance in)

SBC: hey rob!

Rob: what strawberry?

SBC: how many people died in ww9?

Rob: Garfield was born on June 19, 1978, in the kitchen of Mamma Leoni's Italian Restaurant. As a kitten, he developed a taste for lasagna, which would become his favorite food.[2] Because of his appetite, the owner of Mamma Leoni's had to choose between keeping Garfield or closing down his restaurant; so Garfield was sold to a pet shop. Garfield was adopted from the store by Jon Arbuckle on June 19, 1978. In his cartoon appearances, Garfield usually causes mischief in every episode. In June 1983, comic strips introduced Amoeba Man, one of Garfield's alter-egos, yet he was only shown in six strips (June 20â€"25). In February 2010, another alter ego was introduced called Super Garfield, and his sidekick Odieboy (Odie). Amoeba Man and Super Garfield are only two of his few imaginary alter egos though, his most common one being the Caped Avenger. And for a very short period of time in 2001â€"02, Garfield would fall prey to an overweight dog assuming various identities (e.g. Bungee Dog, Trapdoor Dog, Warm-Up Dog, etc.), which would appear from out of nowhere and squish him in any direction

(SBC stretches infinitely"

SBC: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

end

RobClock

Whoever participates has to write a minute-ish long script anonymously. After we get everyone's script, you'll get a script written by a another clock, and you have to animate it. Part of the charm comes from not knowing who's part you're animating, and who's going to animate your part.

d u m p y

Permanently ban Jamba Clock

RenegadeClock

PhonographClock

zl

I finished my script, where do we put them

TelephoneClock

I've actually got an idea for a script so I'd like to sign up!

JambaClock

Quote from: RobClock on January 31, 2018, 06:53:27 PM
Whoever participates has to write a minute-ish long script anonymously. After we get everyone's script, you'll get a script written by a another clock, and you have to animate it. Part of the charm comes from not knowing who's part you're animating, and who's going to animate your part.

whelp

can we still use it anyway

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: Jamba C. on February 01, 2018, 12:51:26 AM
can we still use it anyway

Quote from: PolyhedronClock on February 01, 2018, 01:17:13 AM
[u2]UUlcFEDkhsE[/u2]