Author Topic: shuffle the flash  (Read 765 times)

SockpuppetClock

• IT IS THE MOMENT WHEN OUR ARTIST HAS REGRESSED TO THE POINT OF INFINITY
  • Official Clock
  • Dead Cops: 410757864530
    • Newgrounds: bigexplosions
  • Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: shuffle the flash
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2018, 01:55:46 AM »
stone cold cause you dumb as rocks!!! BOOYAH!!!

edit:

edit2:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 01:59:11 AM by SockpuppetClock »

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3521
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2018, 02:08:23 AM »
I'm gonna animate this and you're gonna feel pretty stupid when you see they're not on the registry

WHICH WE ONLY HAD AT THE POINT OF ARCHIVE BECAUSE I HAD THE FORESIGHT TO SAVE AN EARLIER VERSION. BECAUSE I WROTE MORE OF THE FUCKING CLOCKOPEDIA THAN YOU EVER READ. BECAUSE I LITERALLY RAN THIS SITE FOR YEARS.

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3521
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2018, 02:14:14 AM »
SO WHEN I SAY I DON'T KNOW SOME CHARACTERS THE LAST THING ANYBODY WHO KNOWS ANYTHING IS GONNA DO IS GIVE STEVE SLURPEE ANY LIP ABOUT NOT KNOWING. I KNOW EVERY DAMN THING I WANNA KNOW AND I WILL OPEN A CAN ON WHOOP ASS ON ANY SORRY SUMBITCH DUMB ENOUGH TO GET BETWEEN ME AND THE WWF CHAMPIONSHIP, AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, 'CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO

SockpuppetClock

• IT IS THE MOMENT WHEN OUR ARTIST HAS REGRESSED TO THE POINT OF INFINITY
  • Official Clock
  • Dead Cops: 410757864530
    • Newgrounds: bigexplosions
  • Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2018, 02:44:00 AM »
damn ffuuuuu

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2018, 05:30:48 PM »
We have an extra script if anyone wants to do a second one, or if someone else wants to join in and do it. If not it'll get done one way or another.

EDIT: Piney took the last script. What a guy.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 12:08:42 AM by PolyhedronClock »

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2018, 05:31:45 PM »
deadline will be around the middle of march, we'll have a specific date once we get a gauge of how everyone is progressing.

TelephoneClock

• Taco King 2012
  • For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2018, 02:17:16 PM »
http://web.archive.org/web/20091003152627/http://www.clockcrew.cc/clockopedia/registry
God, why is a forum skin making me feel nostialgic?

To stay on topic, whoever wrote my script I really like it and I hope I do it justice!