News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

shuffle the flash

Farted by PolyhedronClock, January 24, 2018, 11:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

SO WHEN I SAY I DON'T KNOW SOME CHARACTERS THE LAST THING ANYBODY WHO KNOWS ANYTHING IS GONNA DO IS GIVE STEVE SLURPEE ANY LIP ABOUT NOT KNOWING. I KNOW EVERY DAMN THING I WANNA KNOW AND I WILL OPEN A CAN ON WHOOP ASS ON ANY SORRY SUMBITCH DUMB ENOUGH TO GET BETWEEN ME AND THE WWF CHAMPIONSHIP, AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, 'CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO

SockpuppetClock

PolyhedronClock

We have an extra script if anyone wants to do a second one, or if someone else wants to join in and do it. If not it'll get done one way or another.

EDIT: Piney took the last script. What a guy.

PolyhedronClock

deadline will be around the middle of march, we'll have a specific date once we get a gauge of how everyone is progressing.

TelephoneClock

Quote from: SockpuppetClock on February 06, 2018, 01:18:23 AM
http://web.archive.org/web/20091003152627/http://www.clockcrew.cc/clockopedia/registry
God, why is a forum skin making me feel nostialgic?

To stay on topic, whoever wrote my script I really like it and I hope I do it justice!

zl

Quote from: PolyhedronClock on February 06, 2018, 05:31:45 PM
deadline will be around the middle of march, we'll have a specific date once we get a gauge of how everyone is progressing.

Information for your gauge: I haven't started yet

But knowing the deadline would help!

Especially if it's the 16th or later

Thor

I've been procrastinating because my specialty is waiting til the last second  and doing a rush job, but I've been working on the assumption that the due date is march 15th. That said, I'll turn in my flash on march 15th
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

PolyhedronClock

okay so a bunch of people are still getting around to "finishing" their part so we're going float around early april-ish

:shrug:

zl

Quote from: PolyhedronClock on March 13, 2018, 02:32:49 AM
okay so a bunch of people are still getting around to "finishing" their part so we're going float around early april-ish

:shrug:

no more ish

name a day!!

PolyhedronClock

UfoClock

join me in this shuffle the flash collab

Thor

Quote from: UfoClock233 on March 26, 2018, 10:46:48 PM
join me in this shuffle the flash collab
sorry homeslice, you're way too late. sign ups ended last month

if you want to do a different smaller scale colab i'm down to do one though, just hit me up on Steam or PM me
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

MelloYelloClock

NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

RobClock

TODAY'S THE DAY LET'S SEE 'EM, BOYS
https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/f6ccd1c56201acb4d846c4c0be80d8ed

you'll never guess whose script i got

Thor

PhantomCatClock

I feel like I've already read BB10's four paragraph review, the third of which touches on Rob's part in a good light about the general movie but then gets indignant about the portrayal of him and why is rob always mean and then the fourth paragraph lightening the mood just in time to end the review on a positive note without actually saying anything

RenegadeClock

PolyhedronClock

Slurpee

I haven't started yet, but, here's the good news: I'm sorry :)

PolyhedronClock

okay be honest here should we aim for clockday '18 or '19