Author Topic: shuffle the flash  (Read 4175 times)

SockpuppetClock

• IT IS THE MOMENT WHEN OUR ARTIST HAS REGRESSED TO THE POINT OF INFINITY
  • Official Clock
  • Dead Cops: 410757864530
    • Newgrounds: bigexplosions
  • Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: shuffle the flash
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2018, 01:55:46 AM »
stone cold cause you dumb as rocks!!! BOOYAH!!!

edit:

edit2:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 01:59:11 AM by SockpuppetClock »

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3521
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2018, 02:08:23 AM »
I'm gonna animate this and you're gonna feel pretty stupid when you see they're not on the registry

WHICH WE ONLY HAD AT THE POINT OF ARCHIVE BECAUSE I HAD THE FORESIGHT TO SAVE AN EARLIER VERSION. BECAUSE I WROTE MORE OF THE FUCKING CLOCKOPEDIA THAN YOU EVER READ. BECAUSE I LITERALLY RAN THIS SITE FOR YEARS.

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3521
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2018, 02:14:14 AM »
SO WHEN I SAY I DON'T KNOW SOME CHARACTERS THE LAST THING ANYBODY WHO KNOWS ANYTHING IS GONNA DO IS GIVE STEVE SLURPEE ANY LIP ABOUT NOT KNOWING. I KNOW EVERY DAMN THING I WANNA KNOW AND I WILL OPEN A CAN ON WHOOP ASS ON ANY SORRY SUMBITCH DUMB ENOUGH TO GET BETWEEN ME AND THE WWF CHAMPIONSHIP, AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, 'CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO

SockpuppetClock

• IT IS THE MOMENT WHEN OUR ARTIST HAS REGRESSED TO THE POINT OF INFINITY
  • Official Clock
  • Dead Cops: 410757864530
    • Newgrounds: bigexplosions
  • Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2018, 02:44:00 AM »
damn ffuuuuu

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2018, 05:30:48 PM »
We have an extra script if anyone wants to do a second one, or if someone else wants to join in and do it. If not it'll get done one way or another.

EDIT: Piney took the last script. What a guy.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 12:08:42 AM by PolyhedronClock »

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2018, 05:31:45 PM »
deadline will be around the middle of march, we'll have a specific date once we get a gauge of how everyone is progressing.

TelephoneClock

• Taco King 2012
  • For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2018, 02:17:16 PM »
http://web.archive.org/web/20091003152627/http://www.clockcrew.cc/clockopedia/registry
God, why is a forum skin making me feel nostialgic?

To stay on topic, whoever wrote my script I really like it and I hope I do it justice!

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2018, 02:38:58 PM »
deadline will be around the middle of march, we'll have a specific date once we get a gauge of how everyone is progressing.

Information for your gauge: I haven't started yet

But knowing the deadline would help!

Especially if it's the 16th or later
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2018, 11:17:10 PM »
I've been procrastinating because my specialty is waiting til the last second  and doing a rush job, but I've been working on the assumption that the due date is march 15th. That said, I'll turn in my flash on march 15th
Quote from: MafiaMettaur
What the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2018, 03:32:49 AM »
okay so a bunch of people are still getting around to "finishing" their part so we're going float around early april-ish

:shrug:

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2018, 06:30:13 AM »
okay so a bunch of people are still getting around to "finishing" their part so we're going float around early april-ish

:shrug:

no more ish

name a day!!
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2018, 03:45:14 PM »
deadline April 5th 10th

UfoClock233

• ufos: over 9,000,000,000,000
    • Newgrounds: technosas
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Newgrounds
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2018, 11:46:48 PM »
join me in this shuffle the flash collab
UfoClock out

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2018, 12:31:40 AM »
join me in this shuffle the flash collab
sorry homeslice, you're way too late. sign ups ended last month

if you want to do a different smaller scale colab i'm down to do one though, just hit me up on Steam or PM me
What the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

MelloYelloClock

• Official Clock
  • fuck off lmao
    • Newgrounds: MelloYelloClock
  • Clock Day 2015 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2005 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2018, 01:44:29 AM »
aw shucks
NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL

:this: CLICK THIS

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For winning flash of the month Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2018, 04:36:36 PM »
TODAY'S THE DAY LET'S SEE 'EM, BOYS
https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/f6ccd1c56201acb4d846c4c0be80d8ed

you'll never guess whose script i got

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2018, 09:48:05 PM »
I feel like I've already read BB10's four paragraph review, the third of which touches on Rob's part in a good light about the general movie but then gets indignant about the portrayal of him and why is rob always mean and then the fourth paragraph lightening the mood just in time to end the review on a positive note without actually saying anything

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • For having submitted at least 10 animations Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2014 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2004 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2018, 11:54:33 PM »
oh shit

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2018, 03:45:07 PM »
status report NOW