News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

shuffle the flash

Farted by PolyhedronClock, January 24, 2018, 11:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SockpuppetClock

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

if you make it due clock day '19 I will probably start working on it August 14th 2019

PolyhedronClock

pass the flash to another year

zl

I want to do this but I'm drowning in real life situations

I think I can do it by the 25th

PolyhedronClock

post here with an update if you haven't already or i'll hunt you down and send you a message

Slurpee

I'm going to treat the 25th as my new deadline

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: PolyhedronClock on April 16, 2018, 03:19:16 PM
post here with an update if you haven't already or i'll hunt you down and send you a message

he'll fucking do it, I know him

Slurpee

ok im like 2/3 of the way done
also i went way off script and i'm not sorry

Slurpee

hey I just realized a bitmap for bluestone I pulled off of google image search kind of looks like a dildo
is bluestone a kid? because I'm not really comfortable with depicting a kid as a dildo and I'm wondering if I should replace it

e:

it looks so much like a friggen dildo how did I not notice

e2: what on earth have I stumbled onto????
https://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/HOLY-HUGE-BLUE-STONE-LINGAM-SHIVA-PALADKIK-YONI-HINDU-AMULET-LUCK-LOVE-SEX-3-/252932228735
is it illegal to sell dildos on ebay so they pretend it's not a dildo even though it obviously is?

RenegadeClock

Quote from: Slurpee on April 25, 2018, 11:40:34 PM
is bluestone a kid? because I'm not really comfortable with depicting a kid as a dildo and I'm wondering if I should replace it
Bluestone is a 53 year old man. It's totally cool.

PolyhedronClock

SBC is gonna do the framing device between movies cool

zl

okay i finished

thank you to whoever wrote my script <3

Slurpee

I still have to polish a couple things but I'm posting this incomplete version rn because the sound bug at the end made me laugh out loud

https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/7e8a399aba4957d77d32f1bb8122dc08

idk I might not fix it. for some reason it's hilarious to me when a flash seems like it's barely holding together and finally just falls apart like the fuckin bluesmobile

sorry to whoever's script this is that I butchered, or, you're welcome, idk

Slurpee

ok fuck it this thing's done
https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0e8f12a08913f34cee220a08bb398abb
this is the .fla but it's in cs6
poly said to just export it as video and I'm doing that but swivel is losing the audio after a certain point and I'm trying to make it not do that
but of course  every time I check to see if it worked it's a 4 minute export and a 3.5 minute rewatch to check for hiccups so

e: ... this is not a 3.5 minute long flash. ffffffff hold on. what the fuck
I swear the one time I used swivel before this it was completely fine

here. video. done.
https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0bb2d3d5f059119f3ecd45740116f47f

PolyhedronClock

okay here's the gameplan. since a couple of people have asked for extensions, i'm going to release each short one at a time, maybe one a day. i'm going to make some mock title cards for each movie and upload them to youtube. once everyone finishes their part, i'll compile them all together and submit them as a single movie, but that won't be until after clockday. if you want to upload your single part onto newgrounds for clockday, go nuts.

PhantomCatClock

Just tell them to finish before X:00 PM on Clock Day or they're booted out. Not the end of the world and you can finally look like you have some GUTS as a leader

PolyhedronClock

part 1 of 12

[u2]KDCV7PK8qfM[/u2]

pop-tart

If you have any parts that were abandoned or some shit, I can jump in.

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: pop-tart on August 18, 2018, 05:39:18 PM
If you have any parts that were abandoned or some shit, I can jump in.

i can hook you up

[u2]0sR_xqnSZoo[/u2]