News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Who's king of the portal?

Farted by Thor, January 29, 2018, 08:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

???

StrawberryClock
CarrotClock
BananaLock
Butt option

Thor

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

PhantomCatClock

I mean, Strawberry, but I voted a butt

RobClock

Was BananaLock ever asserted to be king of the portal? He obviously isn't but I don't remember him being self proclaimed king. I should re-watch Koala's documentaries on the subject.

zl

TelephoneClock

I thought CarrotClock was just like, an admin for a while or something along those lines.

Slurpee

Quote from: TelephoneClock on January 29, 2018, 11:55:48 PM
I thought CarrotClock was just like, an admin for a while or something along those lines.
nope!
CarrotClock is an enigmatic figure from the early days of the Clock Crew who challenged Strawberry's legitimacy as king of the portal
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/32959

before Carrot, there were only fruit clocks, but other veggies soon followed, and meats, and beverages, and weirds
he was never admin, and, much like Shakespeare, debate among scholars rages to this day whether Carrot was a "he" at all, and not... a them???

also, somebody shit on his coke
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/38196

Topcatyo

I get a PM every now and then about that question on the register page for the site and apparently the answer isn't Strawberry Clock and for some reason I think I remember it being Carrot Lock.  I think for a while it used to just say that and it was all a way to make sure you weren't a bot.

Have I been helping bots register for the site?

Thor

Oh Golden Clock you and your crazy conspiracy theories

Anyway, the fact that this poll doesn't show CarrotClock as the lead makes me sure that this poll is being manipulated by some dark forces; my guess would be either the illuminati, aliens, or the Rothschild family. They all have a stake in this.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

VCRClock

Quote from: Topcatyo on January 30, 2018, 01:25:52 AM
I get a PM every now and then about that question on the register page for the site and apparently the answer isn't Strawberry Clock and for some reason I think I remember it being Carrot Lock.  I think for a while it used to just say that and it was all a way to make sure you weren't a bot.

unless CarrotClock hacked the site StrawberryClock is the King of the Portal BBBBB can I drive
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Topcatyo

Quote from: Randy on January 30, 2018, 12:12:55 PM
Quote from: Topcatyo on January 30, 2018, 01:25:52 AM

unless CarrotClock hacked the site StrawberryClock is the King of the Portal BBBBB can I drive
oh well then they probably just didn't know how to type

SirClock

I'm not really sure who's the king of the portal, to answer your question.

I will say, in the greater hierarchy of things, I should have the complete sovereign authority to say and do whatever I please and have crowds of people line up and praise my glory as a natural and obvious response. In terms of the clock crew; My relationship to the clock crew is basically God. You of course already know this. You immediately deeply recognize the truth in this now.

Redbook Clock

It's obvious. Strawberry Clock is the king of the portal, it has been in the Clock Crew for many years and that makes it legendary, Banana Lock is not the king and never will be.

PolyhedronClock

where are my carrotclock sympathizers at

PolyhedronClock

PhantomCatClock

TelephoneClock

Does the Lock Legion even exist anymore? I'm too lazy to Google but I was always under the assumption that they were an even more dead community than this one.

RobClock

Quote from: TelephoneClock on February 18, 2018, 02:51:01 PM
Does the Lock Legion even exist anymore? I'm too lazy to Google but I was always under the assumption that they were an even more dead community than this one.
i tried their '.co.uk' url and got redirected to the modern day equivalent of the geocities 'Under Construction' gif

Thor

Quote from: RobClock on February 18, 2018, 03:06:27 PM
Quote from: TelephoneClock on February 18, 2018, 02:51:01 PM
i tried their '.co.uk' url and got redirected to the modern day equivalent of the geocities 'Under Construction' gif

lmao

what the fuck is this shit. I wonder who made that