News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I'm kickstarting a board game

Farted by zl, March 13, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zl

It's about being dogs in the apocalypse, sniffing the ruined city to find survivors. This is the biggest project I've tried to crowdfund so it's been a nerve-wracking process!

Good Dog, Bad Zombie

Check it out if you want? And thanks again, clock crew, for being the foundation of my decision to give up on my dream of becoming an actuary in favor of drawing scribbly nonsense forever.

Redbook Clock

RobClock

Just in time that i got my tax return and therefore disposable income :thumbs:

zl

SirClock

Wow, you really did!

Topcatyo

Holy shit you're almost there!

I have no disposable income at the moment (got some debts to pay) but there's a couple paydays for me between now and when the kickstarter closes, I'll see what I can do.

zl

Quote from: Topcatyo on March 16, 2018, 11:51:51 AM
Holy shit you're almost there!

I have no disposable income at the moment (got some debts to pay) but there's a couple paydays for me between now and when the kickstarter closes, I'll see what I can do.

Thank you man. I can't even express how relieved I am. I spent weeks before the launch dreaming of getting like..5 backers total.

Kickstarter is spooky stuff!

zl

Quote from: RobClock on March 13, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

Thanks for being such a consistent support, Rob. Made me really happy to see your name pop up :D

Topcatyo

Looks like you guys already blew past both of your stretch goals.  Better start coming up with some more!

zl

Quote from: Topcatyo on March 21, 2018, 02:01:59 PM
Looks like you guys already blew past both of your stretch goals.  Better start coming up with some more!

At 100,000 we will release a new skin for the clock crew forums

RobClock

Quote from: zl on March 17, 2018, 04:58:34 PM
Quote from: RobClock on March 13, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

Thanks for being such a consistent support, Rob. Made me really happy to see your name pop up :D

I honestly feel a little bad only putting in for the base game tier, that 'add your dog to the game' reward is mighty mighty tempti-
Quote from: zl on March 21, 2018, 02:08:23 PM
Quote from: Topcatyo on March 21, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

At 100,000 we will release a new skin for the clock crew forums
hold on im going to get out a loan