News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

can clockcrew become the next YTMND

Farted by Schmellements Clawk, May 05, 2018, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schmellements Clawk

The other day I found a bee I know it's strange for this part of the world because spring is barely reaching its peak but then I was like oh boy better not get stung because I'm like Nicolas Cage in that one movie the Wicker Man and after I had a PTSD flashback from the bee sting I realized Clock Crew could become the next big thing on the interwebs like YTMND and I hope you like incoherent ramble on sentences because this one keeps going and oh boy can we make this a possibility?

PhantomCatClock

Schmellements Clawk

Slash

Wait I thought you killed yourself, are you a ghost.

miracle fruit

all these years and  elements clock is still the worst

Topcatyo

Okay okay okay let me see if I can translate your sentence for everybody else.

Guys, it's really quite simple. What Elements is saying is the other day he found a bee he knows it's strange for that part of the world because spring was barely reaching its peak but then he was like oh boy better not get stung because he's like Nicolas Cage in that one movie the Wicker Man and after he had a PTSD flashback from the bee sting he realized Clock Crew could become the next big thing on the interwebs like YTMND and he hopes you like incoherent ramble on sentences because this one keeps going and oh boy can we make this a possibility?

NintendrCkolc

YTMND was so much fun when it was relevant.

NintendrCkolc

I bet that website easily gets more traffic than this one daily.

PhantomCatClock

|      fuck max      /
|                    /
|               /
|          /
|      /
|  /

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on May 06, 2018, 02:56:20 AM
|      fuck max      /
|                    /
|               /
|          /
|      /
|  /

WELCOM TO THEFUCKMAX
CUM AGIAN
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

__________________
                                                                             \                              |
                                                                                 \   punch max for |
                                                                                      \  god's sake    |
                                                                                            \               |
                                                                                                  \         |
                                                                                                        \   |

JambaClock

/
|                              /
|      fuck max      /
|     

PhantomCatClock

get out of here with that anti-semetic shit my man

max is one of gods people

miracle fruit

PhantomCatClock

it didn't say in the news post, but the reason max made colored usernames was because someone made an account named rnax

Topcatyo

PhantomCatClock

was talking about this thread last night and meant to steal this joke

pretend i didn't forget to

Topcatyo

ouch yeah that one cuts pretty deep