News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

hello i'm UfoClock

Farted by UfoClock, March 17, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UfoClock

Hello, i'm UfoClock and i had some drama with kodiak not to long ago but i want to try and put that behind us and be chill there is no reason for us to fight so please let me stay if you don't forgive me for the harsh thing i said in the past then fine just try to stay chill i'm not trying to be at constant war.

zl

Slurpee

I don’t know who you think you are showing your face around here after you had some drama with kodiak not to long ago but you’re kidding yourself if you think you can just be chill there is no reason for us to fight or we’re gonna take not trying to be at constant war lying down

UfoClock

slurpee calm down please and i know who i am i'm UfoClock i don't want to fight you nor do i have a reason to

Slurpee

UfoClock

slurpee why do you want to fight i don't want to start drama with anymore clocks kodiak was the first and last i will ever fight against a clock

Slurpee

Thor

Don't worry UFOClock. Even though you have already made an eternal enemy out of one of both SlurpeeClock and KodiakClock, who are the kind of folks who will hold their grudge very seriously and never forgive you no matter what you say; I, the trustworthy ThorClock will root for you form the sidelines.

We take our internet fights very seriously here.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

PhantomCatClock

uncle fester oddoms clock

ugly french ogglephiliac clock

unregistered fake osteotome clock

underwear for oklahomans clock

utterly frail organism clock

umpteenth failure organist clock

underhanded filthy orangutan clock

i agree with slurpee this is a forum for harmony and you're bringing nothing but divisiveneess coming here talking about FIGHTS and GETTING ANGRY AT SLURPEE and accusing PRECIOUS KODIAK of STARTING SHIT

boy, as proverbs chapter 115 verse 3 said, "check thyself lest ye wreck thyself" and that's all I have to say about that

that's the word of God you fucking heathen

Topcatyo

You know I haven't had a good fight myself in quite some time, so I've arbitrarily decided that we're feuding too.

So, uh...
Fuck you UFO Clock and the horse you rode in on.

Now, go on, say something mean back to me.  Oh gosh I'm so excited.  Look at me, feuding! Who would have ever thought there'd be the day...

zl

*ahem* as i was saying, we run newgrounds. hello

UfoClock

JambaClock

hi I'm JambaClock I have a I'm a edgy teen obsession with Mary Lou Retton

Thor

Woah, UFOClock is hitting Topcatyo with the "neglect play" already. That's some high level S&M to start the fight with. This guy is brutal.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Topcatyo

Quote from: Thor on March 21, 2018, 03:24:50 PM
Woah, UFOClock is hitting Topcatyo with the "neglect play" already. That's some high level S&M to start the fight with. This guy is brutal.
I think I may have been hitting way above my class, I'm not sure I can take this guy!

I'm pulling out.
I'm so sorry, I didnt' mean to. Oh god

miracle fruit

PhantomCatClock

stop private messaging me to ban ufoclock, everyone. I just scrape shit off the bathroom walls. PM miraclefruit or VCR for that

UfoClock

why do they want to ban me what did i do?

GreyClock

Because we got you down to a tee my friend. You're an intimidator, an instigator, a shit-stirrer. Invading our little internet utopia with your rough personality. Rougher than an armadillo's nutsack, that's you all over. Thumbing your nose at our traditions and values, calling people "soft shoes" and "ill-made hummus" and "horsefuckers". That won't fly here man, we're freeing ourselves from your brief, yet cancerous dominion over our hearts and minds.

UfoClock

oh so you wan't to fucking fight me you could just ask pussy