News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

hello i'm UfoClock

Farted by UfoClock, March 17, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreyClock

Quote from: UfoClock233 on March 22, 2018, 04:33:39 PM
oh so you wan't to fucking fight me you could just ask pussy
mee't me by the apple tree after school spooky

PhantomCatClock

GreyClock, no, he's too powerful

PhantomCatClock

VCRClock

Quote from: UfoClock233 on March 22, 2018, 04:33:39 PM
wan't

listen ufoclock we didn't want no trouble honest we was just foolin'
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Thor

No, UFOClock don't take your anger out on me. Get back get back. UFOCLOCK NOOOOOO!

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

JambaClock

Quote from: Thor on March 23, 2018, 07:44:06 PM
No, UFOClock don't take your anger out on me. Get back get back. UFOCLOCK NOOOOOO!

DISCLAIMER: MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

Who's the slimy commode of shit twinkle toed cocksucker just signed his own death warrant?!

Topcatyo

*staggers in, bruised and bloody*
OH GOD IT WAS HORRIBLE
I HAPPENED TO WALK INTO UFO WHILE HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO THE APPLE TREE

HE...
HE...
HE CALLED ME "APPLEBEE'S" AND BEAT ME UP SOMETHING FIERCE GUYS IT WAS AWFUL OH GOD SO AWFUL

Topcatyo

wait no here he COMES HE COMING BACK

OH NO I'M SO SORRY8AI;HS
AH
S
AESI
KLAWYIJ
A HADBNF

B Z

AGJHSDGASDLG;K
SZ
KJMSDGZS
OL;J
SKGDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

PhantomCatClock

MelloYelloClock

NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

UfoClock

PhantomCatClock

PUNCH the keys for GOD'S SAKE

UfoClock

alright i will beat the shit out of my keyboard dizfjbmk,sgibhjlnksdmgbkjhklfid;ogmvkaergvfas

Topcatyo

hey fellas so i'm back from the doctor they say that i have to type through a computer using only my left hand because i got beaten up so bad but i can still party like the rest of'em so don't even worry about it or act like anything's changed

VCRClock

Quote from: Topcatyo on March 29, 2018, 12:36:30 AM
hey fellas so i'm back from the doctor they say that i have to type through a computer using only my left hand because i got beaten up so bad but i can still party like the rest of'em so don't even worry about it or act like anything's changed

the folks at the hospital did their best but I'm typing through a straw
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

my doctor just tole me to drink lots of water and only pee outside