News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Should it be illegal to fuck a zombie's clone if, prior to its cloning, the ori…

Farted by PhantomCatClock, March 25, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should it be illegal to fuck a zombie's clone if, prior to its cloning, the original can and did give consent?

Ye
1 (16.7%)
Na
1 (16.7%)
A clone of an undead butt
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

PhantomCatClock

Zombie's clone has all the original's memories and it a perfect undead clone.

zl

i think decency demands a "hey is this still all cool with you" and the law should reflect that

Slurpee

can the clone consent? I don't understand why we would be concerned with prior consent regardless of if it was a separate entity or not

zl

Quote from: Slurpee on September 11, 2018, 09:08:53 PM
can the clone consent? I don't understand why we would be concerned with prior consent regardless of if it was a separate entity or not

I think the question is about using obtained consent as frugally as possible. Consent doesn't grow on trees.

zl

Quote from: zl on September 11, 2018, 09:19:43 PM
Quote from: Slurpee on September 11, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

I think the question is about using obtained consent as frugally as possible. Consent doesn't grow on trees.

but if it did we could get up to some crazy stuff with trees

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: zl on September 11, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

no, I really needed to know, but it's way past the time for argument now. thanks for taking six months, guys.

Slurpee

Clocktopus

It's a dead body, who is it hurting if you fuck it?

Of course it should be legal.