Register

Author Topic: Hello again.  (Read 514 times)

CloudClock

• not pillow.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello again.
« on: June 04, 2018, 07:07:37 AM »
It's been almost 20 years since the Clock Crew has been a community. It's kind of mind blowing to see some of you here after all this time. I used to lurk a lot back in the day. I was always self conscious when i was younger, and it kept me from trying to get close to some of the artists I whose work i really admired. But some of these dudes were really helpful and i ended up learning quite a bit from a few. Most of my old flash animations are lost to the years but i still remember those weeknights tinkering away with keyframes and motion tweens just to try and make my own avatar and signature. I don't really have a point to this post I was just reminiscing.

Keep doing your thing ClockCrew.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello again.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 12:52:27 AM »
who am i i dont belong in this thread

PirateClock

• 8===3~~
  • Official Clock
  • For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://www.clockcrew.cc/clockopedia/registry/pirateclock
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 11:17:38 AM »
I was cleaning up my old pc and found some clock related stuff made me think about this place. Spend allot of time on here back in the day. Surprised to see it was still (kinda) active. Ill pop in once a while.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Nintendo The Clock

• Farted
  • OffiCial Clock
  • I just now farted
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 03:55:45 AM »
I fucking hate this place

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 04:09:22 AM »
sonic's spintendo clock