News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE

Farted by Clocktopus, June 13, 2018, 12:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will you main?

Mario
0 (0%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Link
0 (0%)
Samus
0 (0%)
Yoshi
2 (33.3%)
Kirby
1 (16.7%)
Fox
0 (0%)
Pikachu
0 (0%)
Luigi
0 (0%)
Ness
0 (0%)
Captain Falcon
1 (16.7%)
Jigglypuff (Buff PLZ)
0 (0%)
Peach
0 (0%)
Daisy
0 (0%)
Bowser
0 (0%)
Ice Climbers
0 (0%)
Sheik
0 (0%)
Zelda
0 (0%)
Dr. Mario
0 (0%)
Pichu
1 (16.7%)
Falco
0 (0%)
Marth
0 (0%)
Lucina
0 (0%)
Young Link
0 (0%)
Ganondorf
0 (0%)
Mewtwo
0 (0%)
Roy
0 (0%)
Mr. Game & Watch
1 (16.7%)
Meta Knight
0 (0%)
Pit
0 (0%)
Dark Pit
0 (0%)
Zero Suit Samus
0 (0%)
Wario
0 (0%)
Snake
0 (0%)
Ike
0 (0%)
Squirtle
0 (0%)
Ivysaur
0 (0%)
Charizard
0 (0%)
Diddy Kong
0 (0%)
Lucas
0 (0%)
Sonic
1 (16.7%)
King Dedede
1 (16.7%)
Olimar
1 (16.7%)
Lucario
0 (0%)
R.O.B.
1 (16.7%)
Toon Link
0 (0%)
Wolf
0 (0%)
Villager
0 (0%)
Mega Man
0 (0%)
Wii Fit Trainer
0 (0%)
Rosalina & Luma
0 (0%)
Little Mac
0 (0%)
Greninja
0 (0%)
Mii Brawler
0 (0%)
Mii Swordfighter
0 (0%)
Mii Gunner
0 (0%)
Palutena
0 (0%)
Pac-Man
1 (16.7%)
Robin
0 (0%)
Shulk
0 (0%)
Bowser Jr.
0 (0%)
Duck Hunt
0 (0%)
Ryu
1 (16.7%)
Cloud
0 (0%)
Corrin
0 (0%)
Bayonetta (Nerf PLZ)
0 (0%)
Inkling
0 (0%)
Ridley
0 (0%)
Simon
1 (16.7%)
Richter
0 (0%)
King K. Rool
0 (0%)
Dark Samus
0 (0%)
cr0m
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Slurpee

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I wanna be shitty about them adding another fire emblem awakening character but everything else in the direct made me too happy to complain. The castlevania bit even read my mind. "add richter in as an echo fighter add richter in as an echo fighTHERE HE IS FUCK YEAH".

Slurpee

the surplus of Fire Emblem characters plus Xenoblade boy and maybe Bayo are called "The Anime Ghetto" and I won't hear different. they're the reason I stopped playing as every character after Brawl. I know a porcelain pubescent with a sword who loves honor and friendship is a bottomless spring of eternal coolness in Japan but here in America they're all kind of samey. frankly, we love cowboys, yet I see hide nor hair of Flint or Dillon

put in Flint or Dillon!

put in the Launchpad McQuack version of Simon Belmont from Captain N!

put in Grant from Castlevania III! I want to play as Grant! hello Nintendo!! are you even fricking listening? the gamers wan't to play as Grant!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Slurpee on August 08, 2018, 06:35:39 PMthey're the reason I stopped playing as every character after Brawl.
lol same

I actually did like how Robin played but after actually playing awakening I just couldn't enjoy playing as him as much. I tried going into that shit with an open mind but oh wow the story characters and gameplay were bad. very little strategy on most maps, just grinding and shipping poorly designed characters so I can get more poorly designed characters. Their unlockable maps were usually the only fun ones too so you HAD to do it.

also, at one point a candy addicted burglar told me to check my privilege and then took me to a dive bar.

Clocktopus

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on August 08, 2018, 05:05:00 PM
I wanna be shitty about them adding another fire emblem awakening character but everything else in the direct made me too happy to complain. The castlevania bit even read my mind. "add richter in as an echo fighter add richter in as an echo fighTHERE HE IS FUCK YEAH".
He's barely a new character so I could care less, the more the better IMO, especially when it comes to echos.

I woulda loved a character from an unrepresented game in the series though (like why not Lyn as an echo?) It makes sense to me that there is so many FE characters because each game is its own separate thing. I wouldn't be shocked if a "Three Houses" character (or two) is added somewhere down the line.

Clocktopus

The number of stages in the game is the most exciting part to me. I'll never know what to pick since literally all my favorites are there.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: OctopusClock on August 08, 2018, 09:52:06 PM
The number of stages in the game is the most exciting part to me. I'll never know what to pick since literally all my favorites are there.

I knowwwww it's so good. It's like they're exclusively choosing the stages I wanted to see.  I hope they put in pokefloats. I don't think anyone else liked it but me but maybe someone at nintendo did. Stage morph is such a cool concept too.

Quote from: OctopusClock on August 08, 2018, 09:49:20 PMI woulda loved a character from an unrepresented game in the series though (like why not Lyn as an echo?) It makes sense to me that there is so many FE characters because each game is its own separate thing. I wouldn't be shocked if a "Three Houses" character (or two) is added somewhere down the line.
Yeah that's the thing though, they don't vary which games the characters come from, or even styles. A three houses character would make sense though, it's the new thing so they kinda got to. You're probably right on the money about that.

PhantomCatClock

Clocktopus

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on August 08, 2018, 10:44:06 PM
I don't think anyone else liked it but me but maybe someone at nintendo did.
It's literally the most requested stage to return.

PhantomCatClock

I never gave a single thought to Belmont or K Rool joining Smash but I am weirdly excited to play as them

VCRClock

i'll play smash again when it has carlton
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Clocktopus

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on August 10, 2018, 12:07:25 PM
Quote from: OctopusClock on August 09, 2018, 02:16:50 PM
It's literally the most requested stage to return.
yessssss
I would love it as well. So much fun.

They would have to come up with Final Destination/Battlefield variants though. Maybe Avalugg and three Stunfisk's or something.