News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

can i be admin

Farted by Clocktopus, June 15, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clocktopus

Clocktopus

RobClock

Clocktopus

miracle fruit

RobClock

RobClock

Wait shit you’re a moderator that joke doesn’t work

RobClock

:bbqbeef: who remembers bbqbeefburgerman eh??

Clocktopus

Clocktopus

TomatoClock

Solanum lycopersicum

Thor

I was smod once and all I did was ban miraclefruit clock

a successful career
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Topcatyo

One time they made me admin of the Clockcrew and I was really touched and honored but I was a feckless leader who had no idea what to do and was trying really hard to just follow all the rules and it really ended up being a shitshow but I also blame Miraclefruit and Clam because all they did was stir shit to make things harder

RobClock

Don’t forget, admin elections are September 11th

miracle fruit

Quote from: Topcatyo on July 20, 2018, 06:46:01 AM
One time they made me admin of the Clockcrew and I was really touched and honored but I was a feckless leader who had no idea what to do and was trying really hard to just follow all the rules and it really ended up being a shitshow but I also blame Miraclefruit and Clam because all they did was stir shit to make things harder

good times

VCRClock

Quote from: RobClock on July 20, 2018, 12:48:28 PM
Don’t forget, admin elections are September 11th
I am honored and humbled that everyone sent in early votes and unanimously elected vcrclock again :')
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Thor

Make me super administrator

I'll ban miracle fruit clock and recreate the Hall of Bill
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

miracle fruit

Quote from: Thor on July 21, 2018, 09:01:39 PM
Make me super administrator

I'll ban miracle fruit clock and recreate the Hall of Bill

try me bitch

Topcatyo

Quote from: miracle fruit on July 20, 2018, 06:43:02 PM
Quote from: Topcatyo on July 20, 2018, 06:46:01 AM

good times
I remember getting texts from weenie roast in the middle of my senior year college classes and being like "jesus christ what's happened now"