News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

WE NEED AN EDITOR!

Farted by ChocolateWaferClock, November 23, 2017, 01:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChocolateWaferClock

We need an editor for our Clockmas 2017 Collab. Literally all you have to do is compile a bunch of flash clips and we're good to go.

What do you mean "Is there money involved?", do you think we're made of money?

Les go.
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

Redbook Clock

My speakers are actually broken, So if I'm the editor and I put all the clips, it will turn out that the video with all the clips together. Nothing will have sound.

VCRClock

Quote from: RedBookClock on November 23, 2017, 02:05:03 PM
My speakers are actually broken, So if I'm the editor and I put all the clips, it will turn out that the video with all the clips together. Nothing will have sound.

You get the job.

WaffleClock, federal minimum wage is $7.25 an hour, but you'll have to check your state minimum wage or look into employing RedBook as a contractor. The Clock Crew, however, strongly recommends paying a $15/hr living wage. If RedBook is based outside of the US, you may have to factor that in. Artists deserve compensation. Don't you dare lowball RedBook.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

I bought a beautiful $300 video editing program a while ago and haven't actually done anything with it since so I guess but don't let it go to your head

ChocolateWaferClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on November 23, 2017, 09:44:48 PM
I bought a beautiful $300 video editing program a while ago and haven't actually done anything with it since so I guess but don't let it go to your head

As long as you can just compile a bunch of clips, you're  in! So...can you compile a bunch of video clips? I also feel the need to remind you that this is unpaid.
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

VCRClock

Quote from: WaffleClock on November 27, 2017, 10:41:04 AM
As long as you can just compile a bunch of clips, you're  in! So...can you compile a bunch of video clips? I also feel the need to remind you that this is unpaid.

you want to come and test me well bring it on
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

vcr pls ban wafl pls

also yeah sure i can do it but i demand to be paid with being part of the project on ng so i can get the daily fifth trophy without actually contributing anything WHICH IS REALLY all i want out of life

PhantomCatClock

not that I actually give more than a couple shits, but you didn't send me anything yet