Author Topic: Toyota Clocks last words to me were of disappointment  (Read 986 times)

OctopusClock

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
  • Hyundai Clock was a stupid name
    • Newgrounds: HyundaiClock
  • Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Toyota Clocks last words to me were of disappointment
« on: August 16, 2018, 04:21:03 AM »

I hear these words every night when I try to fall asleep.

I blame myself for his escape from the internet.

How do I forgive myself?

if you find toyota clock, let me know

OctopusClock

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
  • Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Toyota Clocks last words to me were of disappointment
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 04:24:36 AM »
Iíve started to put up ďHave you seen this car logo?Ē posters around town but I just get calls from the Toyota company.

I donít know what to do anymore.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 07:16:16 AM »
to yo

OctopusClock

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards

clamclock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2007 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 08:23:37 PM »

I hear these words every night when I try to fall asleep.

I blame myself for his escape from the internet.

How do I forgive myself?

Rename yourself Hyundai Clock.
its a better name.
<(L)>

OctopusClock

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 03:05:48 PM »
its a better name.
Why should I be branding for some company I don't give a shit about?

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2018, 04:52:39 PM »
hyundai is not a better clockname than octopus in the slightest

clamclock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2007 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2018, 08:58:58 PM »
its a better name.
Why should I be branding for some company I don't give a shit about?
Because im driving a Hyundai, that's why.
<(L)>

OctopusClock

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2018, 05:03:05 AM »
The only sucky thing is some troll has the name OctopusClock on Newgrounds and isn't even a member.

clamclock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2018, 08:01:24 PM »
The only sucky thing is some troll has the name OctopusClock on Newgrounds and isn't even a member.

So?

Change your NG username into ''The Real OctopusClock'' or, ''OctopusClock (TM)'' or something...
You can reclaim that bad name on NG, i believe in you
<(L)>

OctopusClock

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2018, 04:01:21 AM »
Tom won't change my username unless I agree to a fight to the death with the current username holder.

clamclock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2018, 07:41:17 AM »
Tom won't change my username unless I agree to a fight to the death with the current username holder.
Do it.

I will bring the pop-corn
<(L)>

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. Clock Day 2007 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2018, 06:26:39 PM »
OCTOPUSCLOCK VS OCTOPUSCLOCK NEWGROUNDS DEATHMATCH FOR THE TITLE OF OCTOPUSCLOCK

THERE'S GONNA BE A LOT OF INK ON THE FLOOR

THIS SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW

OctopusClock

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2018, 05:23:56 AM »

clamclock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2018, 07:36:18 PM »
Watch Live Now
I will bet 25$ dollars on Octopus Clock (whoever wins)
<(L)>

OctopusClock

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2018, 05:10:01 AM »
Watch Live Now
I will bet 25$ dollars on Octopus Clock (whoever wins)
Keep watching, it'll end eventually.

clamclock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2018, 08:40:36 AM »
<(L)>

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2018, 03:09:45 AM »

So?

Change your NG username into ''The Real OctopusClock'' or, ''OctopusClock (TM)'' or something...
You can reclaim that bad name on NG, i believe in you

I just fixed my wikipedia bb10 post to have double apostrophes instead of quotes because I forgot he did that, then checked clam10's history to see if it ever slipped. Look at this. Look at it.

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3522
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2018, 10:08:11 PM »
well spotted, in retrospect

Kodiakclock

• Mission for the dodo
  • Official Clock
  • Good popstin, bro. Props Clock Day 2011 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=1794978
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2019, 11:08:37 AM »
He's part of the deep Oklahoma underground libertarian political action sub group. He masturbates to writings and images of Timothy McVeigh often.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt