News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The Short Straw 2

Farted by Thor, August 19, 2018, 01:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

A sequel to RobClock's clock day flash, without his knowledge or permission

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/715767
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

hahahaha, bb10 was so ass-ruined in that review. Glad he wrote it before it was frontpaged and had a ton of raving great reviews. 10/10 I can't believe he actually thinks I hate him

GreyClock

Put '"written" by bb10' somewhere. Anywhere.

In fact it should be added to every flash movie hereafter

RobClock

Seeing this within five minutes of waking up has set today out to be fantastic. I loved the quick extreme close up when he said Bob, because you know he thinks thats a really sick little dig.

Thanks for sending me a co-author invitation, as well!

Thor

Quote from: RobClock on August 19, 2018, 06:40:48 AM
Seeing this within five minutes of waking up has set today out to be fantastic. I loved the quick extreme close up when he said Bob, because you know he thinks thats a really sick little dig.

Thanks for sending me a co-author invitation, as well!
That burn was so sick I'm surprised you didn't catch fire. I also gave a coauthor to bb10 as "writer" and polyhedronclock for mysterious reasons
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

GreyClock

I never uhhhhh... saw "I'll never make a flash" but I saw myself uhhhhhh... in the "You might also enjoy..." section and you did uh7uyu... make a movie so I win.

clamclock

Quote from: GreyClock on August 19, 2018, 04:37:32 PM
I never uhhhhh... saw "I'll never make a flash" but I saw myself uhhhhhh... in the "You might also enjoy..." section and you did uh7uyu... make a movie so I win.

Speak up son, i can't hear you with all those pebbles in your mouth.
<(L)>

Thor

Quote from: GreyClock on August 19, 2018, 04:37:32 PM
two films that are just several minutes of me mumbling in a mic about forum drama with a mostly static image

good recommendations, newgrounds

PS: grey clock uhhh more like uhhh gay clock

Thor

now available on the clock crew youtube page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDMDp_rhzLk

vote thumbs up

RobClock

While watching it for a second time on YouTube I began thinking of a dramatic reading of what bb10 actually originally write- both for a laugh, and so you would be able to see what I changed and why.

PhantomCatClock

That sounds like it has potential but I can assure you I was not curious

NintendrCkolc

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

did he actually complain that you pretty much did do his story

i'd do part three based on his giant new review but we're finally on good terms and he's a sensitive little lad

Thor

SirClock

someone animate bb10s comment on Thor's flash now

zl

pop-tart

That script reading was fucking fantastic, Rob.

RobClock

Thanks guys I’m glad you enjoyed the DVD special features