Author Topic: Umm...  (Read 192 times)

FrankClock

• Hey!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Umm...
« on: March 28, 2019, 11:41:32 PM »
So... Sup?
StrawberryClock once wrote, the portal is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part.

fudgefalcon (6:19:59 PM): I got elected student body president for this year
InvisibleImagery (6:20:30 PM): haha
fudgefalcon (6:21:31 PM): I just bashed the previous president and talked about how shitty the school year was
InvisibleImagery (6:21:52 PM): oh you pulled an Obama

Topcatyo

• This is definitely the same avatar as before
  • Official Clock
  • Yup, definitely needed a second one of these
    • Newgrounds: topcatyo
  • For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://dragonswithpompoms.blogspot.com/
    • Awards
Re: Umm...
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 12:02:11 AM »
Hey dude!  You're a cool guy, glad to see you're still alive and kickin
supaflyart.me
supaflyarturo.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/supaflyarturo

FrankClock

• Hey!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 12:14:18 AM »
I think we are still friends on Facebook. I see your posts from time to time. Someone posted on Twitter about the first viral video/post/pic you remember and I went to NG to see some old flash and found my way back here.
StrawberryClock once wrote, the portal is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part.

fudgefalcon (6:21:31 PM): I just bashed the previous president and talked about how shitty the school year was

NintendoClock

• Farted
  • OffiCial Clock
  • I just now farted
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 12:44:17 AM »
Hey there now hi then

TomatoClock

• STOP the tomfoolery
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 10:16:11 PM »
Solanum lycopersicum

Topcatyo

• This is definitely the same avatar as before
  • Official Clock
  • Yup, definitely needed a second one of these
    • Newgrounds: topcatyo
  • For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://dragonswithpompoms.blogspot.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 11:32:12 PM »
I think we are still friends on Facebook. I see your posts from time to time. Someone posted on Twitter about the first viral video/post/pic you remember and I went to NG to see some old flash and found my way back here.
Yes I believe we are still friends on Facebook.  I stopped using Facebook because it drove me crazy and also sorta out of protest.  I will rarely post on Facebook now if I see a really awful news story that I feel like people should at least see as they glaze their way through their timeline.

But hey, glad you found your way back here.  We all post every once in a while to confirm we're still alive.
supaflyart.me
supaflyarturo.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/supaflyarturo

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2019, 03:21:10 AM »
I can't find frankclock video poker on newgrounds anymore:(

FrankClock

• Hey!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2019, 10:00:59 PM »

Damn... that sucks. I saw some of my flash got taken down too. Used copyrighted music I think.

FrankClock

• Hey!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2019, 10:04:54 PM »
Yes I believe we are still friends on Facebook.  I stopped using Facebook because it drove me crazy and also sorta out of protest.  I will rarely post on Facebook now if I see a really awful news story that I feel like people should at least see as they glaze their way through their timeline.

But hey, glad you found your way back here.  We all post every once in a while to confirm we're still alive.

I don't post on there much either. Mostly just watch other people act stupid. I had to put my Facebook on private cause too many random people sending requests. Wasn't sure if it was someone I knew in person or knew on line or a random person.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2019, 10:59:41 PM »

Damn... that sucks. I saw some of my flash got taken down too. Used copyrighted music I think.

https://www.newgrounds.com/projects/games (or https://www.newgrounds.com/projects/movies ) and look at the left sidebar list, near the top. It SHOULD be there with an asterisk next to it. If it is, shoot the SWF my way and I will keep it safe for other clocks

BlackberryClock

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: blackberry-clock
  • Clock Day 2003 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2002 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2019, 04:02:34 PM »
Hi!

U suck