News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Vote zl for administrator

Farted by zl, September 10, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zl

That's right, I'm ready to bring the ClockCrew back from the brink. Could this mean the return of the Academy? Contests, new members, a second renaissance? The incidental removal of the dozens of bullshit award gifs that mar every post I make on the forums? The awards that were thrust upon me as a serviceable joke but now can't be removed because that address of grievances would be too sincere for the masters of irony currently in power?

Vote for me to find out!

RobClock

I would vote for you, but the election is tomorrow and VCR did permaban BB10. Twice. That’s some tough competition.

Topcatyo

PolyhedronClock

zl

Update: People in power were apparently so threatened by my imminent election that my awards were removed in an attempt to dampen my ambitions.

It worked. I hereby drop out of the race. My congratulations to the incumbents on their de facto reelection.

PolyhedronClock

Slurpee

slurpee surges ahead in polls as heartbroken zombie lincoln supporters fail to turn out for incumbent vcr administration

"stop" reads official statement from slurpee campaign "stop it"

PhantomCatClock

On one hand I love zl, on the other hand he has no medals and I should vote for Decorated Veteran VCR

AbsintheClock

Holy fuck why isn't this guy on already? Whose dick needs to get wet in order for this to happen? Every day that ZL is not an admin I'm going to fuck one of your mothers raw dog. Eventually I'm going to be all y'alls daddy unless you shape the fuck up and make him admin.

VCRClock

I'd like to thank my supporters for the massive turnout, in fact the greatest turnout in the history of turnouts

it's gonna be four more years of vcrclock doing absolutely nothing in a big way, believe me

if anyone wants to join my cabinet you're hired as long as it makes me look good
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Clocktopus

who the fuck cares

just make him admin

make everyone admin

this place is dead

RobClock

Clocktopia 2.0

RIP ClockRadio never forget